TV Official Game of Thrones Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion Thread

If you like the show read the first 3 books there long, but they go quick cause there so damn good. Book 4 and 5 on the other hand are rough to get through dramatic drop off from the start of the series for me at least...took me 6 months to AFOC.

But the show is great this season has really been top notch in terms of doing a great job of giving focus to eveything that's going on. Jamie's telling the story of why he did what he did was really well done this last week, and it really is one of my favorite scenes so far in the series.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Books don't have boobs.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

At least when I read the books I'll have faces to put to the characters. I'll definitely be reading the books after this show. But right now I'm so far in that if the episodes weren't as good as the book(we know it always happens) I might not like the show. This is the first show in a while where I could get into the characters without really knowing them. I've never wanted a kid to die until now.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

If you like the show read the first 3 books there long, but they go quick cause there so damn good. Book 4 and 5 on the other hand are rough to get through dramatic drop off from the start of the series for me at least...took me 6 months to AFOC.

But the show is great this season has really been top notch in terms of doing a great job of giving focus to eveything that's going on. Jamie's telling the story of why he did what he did was really well done this last week, and it really is one of my favorite scenes so far in the series.

That scene was amazing! You have a character that pretty much everyone has hated the whole show and in one scene, you completely change your opinion and feel sorry for him.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

I won't read the books because I have plenty of other books that I need to read and I'm really enjoying the show. I really do love the fact that you can easily change your opinion on characters based on a couple of scenes. Jamie was an asshole the first season and now you just feel sorry for him. Also I liked the Tywin/Arya thing last year but now I kind of dont like him anymore. I also feel sorry for Theon. He's like that one cousin of yours who could have turned out great but made all the wrong choices.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

So finally watched the remaining episodes I had on my download. Last 2 episodes of Season 2 were just sex. Fucking amazing.

Miss D

Reaction score

reminds me lol gotta watch the ones on my dvr

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

Probably ranks 2nd in the best scenes of the show next to the stuff surrounding Neds death. I've not read the books but it really gave him a shot at redemption though back in his dads shadow I doubt that will happen.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

The genius of this show is that every single character is given depth, even the character you think you hate, you eventually see another side of them and it makes you rethink your opinion, ESPECIALLY Jaime.

Not Joffrey thought. He needs to die.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

Throughout the series that I've watched thus far, I was really hoping to see Dog/Hound just go apeshit and cut Joffrey in half. Fuck that kid. He's literally the only person I hate in this series really. After some of the final scenes in Season 2 I've really enjoyed Jaime's character. Fuck the Queen though, she can die too. Stupid wench.

Ozymandias

Reaction score

I have a really weird fascination for Cercei. Love her.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

I have a really weird fascination for Cercei. Love her.

You got some Sadomasochism fetish going on there? :adr: