Elimination Chamber Official Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread 02/19/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
seabs said:
Ziggles is in the other Chamber btw, so barring any major change he won't be winning Bryan's title. I can't see anyone taking his belt tbh. It's not like any major feuds could use the belt, is it?

Rhodes could feud with Anyone seabs.. Just who would be the best is the question. I can't D-Byan holding it till Wrestlemania.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It's RTWM now, so if there's any likely period for someone to hold the championship until Wrestlemania it's now. Unless they seriously bury Daniel Bryan but I don't see why, he's drawing and gets the most heat in WWE at the moment.

Rhodes is IC champion, he'll either be in his own IC feud at Wrestlemania or he'll be in the rumoured MITB match, he will not be champion. The only threat I saw was Randy Orton or Big Show, Big Show has apparently turned heel now so I guess it's not him, and Orton is injured. Bryan vs Sheamus feud kind of started on SmackDown tonight didn't it?

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Crayo said:
It's RTWM now, so if there's any likely period for someone to hold the championship until Wrestlemania it's now. Unless they seriously bury Daniel Bryan but I don't see why, he's drawing and gets the most heat in WWE at the moment.

Rhodes is IC champion, he'll either be in his own IC feud at Wrestlemania or he'll be in the rumoured MITB match, he will not be champion. The only threat I saw was Randy Orton or Big Show, Big Show has apparently turned heel now so I guess it's not him, and Orton is injured. Bryan vs Sheamus feud kind of started on SmackDown tonight didn't it?

Yeah I thought that too. So we have our "secret" spoilers! lol but I really want Cody/Goldust. Just because I want Cody to have a good singles match like he did with Rey putting him over at WM 27. It's time for his older brother to put him over.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
One question, what's the page record of the PPV discussion threads?

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Zamorakian said:
One question, what's the page record of the PPV discussion threads?

Idk but can we sticky this thread now? the predictions thread has been closed now that they've been locked in!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
Idk but can we sticky this thread now? the predictions thread has been closed now that they've been locked in!

This thread has been stickied for a while.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Record was like 70 pages I think. Rumble.

Once again it was during our most active period. We shouldn't keep concentrating on thread records lol, it's more about the quality of discussion :).

Really looking forward to tomorrow now I know it's free on TV. Let's hope something big happens.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Not going to be watching live guys.

God damn college lessons all over the place this year :(

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey does sky sports 1 come on dish network? If so I really will love finding that channel and watching it on there!

Kane1

Jobber
Reaction score
I want Kane to win, but sadly I know they let SuperCena win. If Cena loses and embraces the hate, all the little kids will most likely stop watching WWE. And Vince doesn't want that.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Record was like 70 pages I think. Rumble.

Once again it was during our most active period. We shouldn't keep concentrating on thread records lol, it's more about the quality of discussion :).

Really looking forward to tomorrow now I know it's free on TV. Let's hope something big happens.

Free on TV?!?

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
It's a shame I can't watch WWE live because of school.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Tzesi said:
It's a shame I can't watch WWE live because of school.

I always watch WWE live without even missing school..I can wake up no matter when I sleep that's how I am :p