Elimination Chamber Official Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread 02/19/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
seabs said:
The WHC match won't be a main thing on the card so I can see it being experimental and Orton and Barrett will probably end at Mania, so I can't see him being in personally. The other two points I agree with however.

I don't keep up with Smackdown so I don't know the progress of the Orton/Barrett feud but it's possible it won't have a blowoff match. Or perhaps the title match at WM could be a fatal four way match, though I'd prefer a triple threat. I definitely don't think Sheamus and Daniel Bryan one on one will happen at WM.

Reaction score
Jonathan said:
But my prediction for Kane/Cena.
Ryder is hiding in the ambulance and interferes and helps Cena, and Cena gets the win.
WWE won't have Cena be defeated when he's going to face the Rock at Mania, never in a million years.

I know you posted that before RAW so now I think that prediction is ruled out. Ryder hates Cena. But, I think he still does need to either win or lose and embrace the hate.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
My Predictions

Beth Phoenix defeats Tamina, retaining her Diva's championship.
John Cena defeats Kane after embracing the hate
Details = Zack Ryder will try helping Kane get Cena into the Ambulance by distracting him and Cena will get so furious causing him to attack Ryder merciless, getting him more heat.
Smackdown E.C. = Daniel Bryan retains the World Heavyweight Championship after making Big Show tap out
RAW E.C. = Chris Jericho wins the WWE Championship after entering last and doing a code breaker on CM Punk shortly after CM Punk eliminates the last survivor before Chris Jericho's arrival.
Most likely we are going to have matches out of no where like a US championship match and/or a tag team match.

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
Dolph Ziggler to win the championship. It will then setup a Triple Threat at Wrestlemania with the 3 best wrestlers on the Raw roster. CM Punk will pin Jericho at Wrestlemania & win the championship to prove he really is the best in the world. Punk will go on to feud with Ziggler for at least 6 months with great matches.

Of course that would never happen in the WWE but one can hope.

Adam

Jobber
Reaction score
Prediction:

http://adecw.com/wwe-elimination-chamber-preview/

Adam

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
@[Adam] out of curiosity who's in your FUT squad?
Fully IF

Sirigulu, Bisevic, Koscienly, Tremulinas, Cabaye, Beckham, Gamiero, Remy, Benzema.

So many spelling mistakes there. Cost me about 320k. Not getting close to that back. Going for a Brazil squad.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Kane will win Cena, fuck you all.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Adam said:
Fully IF

Sirigulu, Bisevic, Koscienly, Tremulinas, Cabaye, Beckham, Gamiero, Remy, Benzema.

So many spelling mistakes there. Cost me about 320k. Not getting close to that back. Going for a Brazil squad.

Wouldn't mind buying IF Koschielny (spelt that wrong too, Arsenal CB ye?) and Remy/Benzema.
How much? Taking thread completely off-topic here sorry.

OT: Jericho to win, Bryan to win, Cena to win (doubt it'll just be clean though), Beth to win.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Either Rhodes or Ziggles. I'm tired of Bryan being WHC.. His gimmick is just plain boring. @[Crayo]

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
RKO said:
Either Rhodes or Ziggles. I'm tired of Bryan being WHC.. His gimmick is just plain boring. @[Crayo]

c584f7b13a6018cf365c141f2cef50dc.jpeg

Ziggles is in the other Chamber btw, so barring any major change he won't be winning Bryan's title. I can't see anyone taking his belt tbh. It's not like any major feuds could use the belt, is it?