Elimination Chamber Official Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread 02/19/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Jericho is winning the Raw Elimination Chamber match. I don't know how the Smackdown one will go. Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus isn't exactly a Wrestlemania caliber match, so I see them making it a triple threat, most likely involving Orton. Maybe Orton will win the belt and then Bryan will use his rematch clause to make it a triple threat. Or Bryan will win the EC match and Orton will just inject himself into the match somehow at WM, kinda like HBK did for WM20.

And an Ambulance match is indeed just where you put your opponent in the back of an ambulance to win. Kane and Shane McMahon had one at Survivor Series 2003. I expect Cena to win this one, to look strong for his match with The Rock.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
KevinLockard23 said:
Jericho is winning the Raw Elimination Chamber match. I don't know how the Smackdown one will go. Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus isn't exactly a Wrestlemania caliber match, so I see them making it a triple threat, most likely involving Orton. Maybe Orton will win the belt and then Bryan will use his rematch clause to make it a triple threat. Or Bryan will win the EC match and Orton will just inject himself into the match somehow at WM, kinda like HBK did for WM20.

And an Ambulance match is indeed just where you put your opponent in the back of an ambulance to win. Kane and Shane McMahon had one at Survivor Series 2003. I expect Cena to win this one, to look strong for his match with The Rock.

The WHC match won't be a main thing on the card so I can see it being experimental and Orton and Barrett will probably end at Mania, so I can't see him being in personally. The other two points I agree with however.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
My predictions:

Jericho wins the WWE title at the EC, it's always better to have the face win at Mania, get a better reaction etc.
Bryan retains the WHC, setting up Sheamus vs. Bryan for Mania. Again, better to have the face win at Mania.

But my prediction for Kane/Cena.
Ryder is hiding in the ambulance and interferes and helps Cena, and Cena gets the win.
WWE won't have Cena be defeated when he's going to face the Rock at Mania, never in a million years.

Reactions: leojay

WWE

Champion
Reaction score
Kofi Kingston to win the elimination chamber;)

BUT CENA IS GOING TO KICK KANES LITTLE ASS!

WWE

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Jonathan said:
But my prediction for Kane/Cena.
Ryder is hiding in the ambulance and interferes and helps Cena, and Cena gets the win.
WWE won't have Cena be defeated when he's going to face the Rock at Mania, never in a million years.

Never thought of that, that's really good.

Reactions: Jonathan