Elimination Chamber Official Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread 02/19/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Raw EM: I think Jericho will win in a quick pin.

Smackdown EM: I hope Orton will be champ again, but I guess Bryan will retain it.

Ambulance match: Too bad Cena will win after all. No doubt.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Crayo said:
Orton vs Sheamus won't happen at Wrestlemania, it has to be Bryan who wins. Unless they finally have faith in Barrett.

The way I see it, Only Daniel Bryan and Wade Barrett are good wrestlers to book winning the Elimination Chamber but most likely Bryan will win because they can't give somebody a little over a month reign and make them lose their title at WM.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Crayo said:
Orton vs Sheamus won't happen at Wrestlemania, it has to be Bryan who wins. Unless they finally have faith in Barrett.

I hate you Crayo -.- Orton will always dominate Barrett with a punt that takes Barrett out. Then, he'll pin Bryan by me[/align]ans of RKO!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
RKO said:
I hate you Crayo -.- Orton will always dominate Barrett with a punt that takes Barrett out. Then, he'll pin Bryan by me[/align]ans of RKO!

Lmao :p

Orton ain't getting a title reign soon in my opinion. I think he'll leave SD at the draft.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Whatever happens at the Ambulence match will be dissapointing. Yes, not exciting but dissapointing.
1) If the match ends in a tie by some reason. - Boring, repeat of Royal Rumble. Dissapointment.

2)If Kane wins - It would be very weird, because after that PPV is Wrestlemania, in which John Cena is supposed to face Rock. Its supposed to be a icon vs icon match, a clash of generations, like the rock vs hulk hogan mathces were, its supposed to be main attraction of wrestlemania. So by making Cena loose, just before Royal Rumble, the match will loose much of the attraction. Cena needs to be the unbeatable Superman that he was before he faces Rock, thats the only way the match can have serious attraction.

3)If Cena wins - WWE will and should probably make him win, to give him a lift before Wrestlemania. But then again Kane's image will take a huge knock. Why bring Kane back with his mask and shit as a monstar, if u r gonna make him loose in a big match like this just after 2 months of his return. For all the hype, wwe has yet to make him win a match officially since his return. Loosing against cena, might just turn him into the boring thing he became after removing his mask.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
JeebaK said:
Whatever happens at the Ambulence match will be dissapointing. Yes, not exciting but dissapointing.
1) If the match ends in a tie by some reason. - Boring, repeat of Royal Rumble. Dissapointment.

2)If Kane wins - It would be very weird, because after that PPV is Wrestlemania, in which John Cena is supposed to face Rock. Its supposed to be a icon vs icon match, a clash of generations, like the rock vs hulk hogan mathces were, its supposed to be main attraction of wrestlemania. So by making Cena loose, just before Royal Rumble, the match will loose much of the attraction. Cena needs to be the unbeatable Superman that he was before he faces Rock, thats the only way the match can have serious attraction.

3)If Cena wins - WWE will and should probably make him win, to give him a lift before Wrestlemania. But then again Kane's image will take a huge knock. Why bring Kane back with his mask and shit as a monstar, if u r gonna make him loose in a big match like this just after 2 months of his return. For all the hype, wwe has yet to make him win a match officially since his return. Loosing against cena, might just turn him into the boring thing he became after removing his mask.

Cena doesn't need the win if he's turning heel at Mania'. The match itself is the attraction, build up doesn't hardly matter with these two. It's all about two icons facing and the end result. Either Cena wins clean and then turns heel beating Rock to pulp, or Rock's about to win and Cena "embraces the hate" turning heel and again beating him to a pulp.

If Cena doesn't win, then wins clean at mania' against Rock then I agree - I just don't see that happening. Cena is winning, but I don't know how.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Guys we are planning to make a world record in this discussion thread on February 19th.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Crayo said:
Cena doesn't need the win if he's turning heel at Mania'. The match itself is the attraction, build up doesn't hardly matter with these two. It's all about two icons facing and the end result. Either Cena wins clean and then turns heel beating Rock to pulp, or Rock's about to win and Cena "embraces the hate" turning heel and again beating him to a pulp.

If Cena doesn't win, then wins clean at mania' against Rock then I agree - I just don't see that happening. Cena is winning, but I don't know how.

You are right about that. I would personally love The Rock beat Cena b/c he's older but we all know Cena will win so he will get the torch from the Rock like the Rock did from Hogan. Ironic, 10 wrestlemanias ago the Rock was going against Hogan.