Offical Ban the fuck out of Mat Awesome thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ban Mat awesome

• Dew it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no don't dew it

• dew all 3

• Total voters

RC Styles

Reaction score
that's the way things are done around here, it's like survivor, well at least when this place was kicking .

and don't tell me what i see myself as. I don't have to explain who I am to all these new members. Like I'm still trying to explain myself to Mizmasta and he's been here for a year now, so like rly guys.

i find this funny.....you dont even know me and you want me to get banned.
for me that sounds like somebody is jealous

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Colin please answer my question, why did you originally make this thread? What is the background that should lead to me and maty being banned. Original reason.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I love how everytime you bring that up to me, you say it to me like it was all my decision. You guys got silent banned because the staff didn't like you. I understand. Looking back on it, yes that was wrong. That was when I supported the decisions of the staff, the same staff which I later found out didn't take their staff positions and the task of running the forum seriously enough. Which is a big reason I am not Staff right now.

The staff is fucked up here, period. Just look at the place. How many fucking Blue people like gates and RC Styles are STILL running around here? People like that should have been banned long ago.

Also, you have yourself suddenly demoted with Wordlife and Beer (of all fucking Blue people) being upped to admin.

I don't know who is making all of these decisions but they are all fucking bad decisions. I don't mind Wordlife but what did he do to suddenly take your spot? Fucking Blue that we apparently give and take titles here whenever we feel like it.

On top of that, public voting for mods just because a few people bitched about who was already a mod? That is just fucking lame. The admins should be picking people they think are good enough to take the title, not make polls and have people vote for their e-friends.

RC Styles

Reaction score
The staff is fucked up here, period. Just look at the place. How many fucking Blue people like gates and RC Styles are STILL running around here? People like that should have been banned long ago.

Also, you have yourself suddenly demoted with Wordlife and Beer (of all fucking Blue people) being upped to admin.

I don't know who is making all of these decisions but they are all fucking bad decisions. I don't mind Wordlife but what did he do to suddenly take your spot? Fucking Blue that we apparently give and take titles here whenever we feel like it.

On top of that, public voting for mods just because a few people bitched about who was already a mod? That is just fucking lame. The admins should be picking people they think are good enough to take the title, not make polls and have people vote for their e-friends.

if you are whining and bitching like this all the time then why dont you just leave because that would be better for us and you , go to a forum that you understand and stop whining like a 6 years old bitch, even thought you are one.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
if you are whining and bitching like this all the time then why dont you just leave because that would be better for us and you , go to a forum that you understand and stop whining like a 6 years old bitch, even thought you are one.

Perfect example of why the new members are garbage and why shit like this should be banned. 15 year old smurf who PMs me over rep just to tell me he doesn't care about rep yet took the time to click on my profile and PM me, doesn't contribute anything worth reading, get rid of this cunt.

Mike, I am wondering why this is not happening. This kid is useless. U R A 6 YEAR OLD LOOOOLLLLL.

RC Styles

Reaction score
Perfect example of why the new members are garbage and why shit like this should be banned. 15 year old smurf who PMs me over rep just to tell me he doesn't care about rep yet took the time to click on my profile and PM me, doesn't contribute anything worth reading, get rid of this cunt.

Mike, I am wondering why this is not happening. This kid is useless. U R A 6 YEAR OLD LOOOOLLLLL.

actully mike choas banned me 1 week ago and then 2 days later he send me a massege like this" hey, im gonna unban you, i like having you around the forum but please follow the rules" i replyed"ok" and i follow the rules, i stopped been a asshole but yet you have to still hate on me , why ? what did i ever do to you ?

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I want you to die you filthy smurf.

Only the lame members like you and enjoy your presence here.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I think everyone should have a fair chance to fit in this community. Everyone but Blaze. Other than him I have no problem with people being apart of this community. There is an ignore button and if some people cannot handle a section of the forum or abuse that part of the forum they can simply be banned from that part of the forum.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I think everyone should have a fair chance to fit in this community. Everyone but Blaze. Other than him I have no problem with people being apart of this community. There is an ignore button and if some people cannot handle a section of the forum or abuse that part of the forum they can simply be banned from that part of the forum.

I would much rather have Blaze than smurfs like Beer and RC Styles.

maty619

Reaction score
you're witty for a 24 year old

This is a constructive thread that got spammed by the very people who deserve a infraction for spamming.

They do nothing but kill threads. When they try and contribute to the wrestling side of the forums (I dont even see why that part of the forum is important anyway) it's usually garbage/gibberish that i'm sorry is not usually accepted here. Intellectual posts will never stem on garbage and Honcho your avatar isn't going to let you drag your ass forever.

Look at all of the new members and please take a stand now before we're all fucked in the future. I won't always be here guys.

Colin this thread, which you created, is a spam. There is no way in hell you can get 3 people banned because 2 of 'em spammed in HIAT (which is clearly the reason you made it, don't give me any reason like we don't contribute, that is your reason) and 1 of 'em well, I still don't know why RC is in this, when has RC ever had any pleasant conversation with myself or Mat? You find us boring because we do something half of this forum has done, I don't think so. I am also still waiting for any of your intellectual posts. I will make that thread, don't ignore this because you can't find any.

that's the way things are done around here, it's like survivor, well at least when this place was kicking .

and don't tell me what i see myself as. I don't have to explain who I am to all these new members. Like I'm still trying to explain myself to Mizmasta and he's been here for a year now, so like rly guys.

Why are you such a fucking hypocrite?! This is coming from someone who called me a smurf for posting this:

I also want an example of anything you have contributed, otherwise there could be an Official Ban The Fuck Out of Colin Wight Thread coming very soon.

Seriously Colin, fuck off.