Offical Ban the fuck out of Mat Awesome thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ban Mat awesome

• Dew it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no don't dew it

• dew all 3

• Total voters

Beer

Reaction score
That was a failed attempt of a metaphor, you didn't explain what rules were broken. You mentioned the awards, why? If we are about to hand out bans and infractions to people without awards we are gonna be so underpopulated. I also want an example of anything you have contributed, otherwise there could be an Official Ban The Fuck Out of Colin Wight Thread coming very soon. Also, please could someone move this to HIAT so I can troll the fuck out of this guy.

You're such a huge idiot. It wasn't even a metaphor. This forum really is a popularity contest.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
I also want an example of anything you have contributed, otherwise there could be an Official Ban The Fuck Out of Colin Wight Thread coming very soon

lmao i'd be so fucked if someone other then a twat did this

maty619

Reaction score
You're such a huge idiot. It wasn't even a metaphor. This forum really is a popularity contest.

I meant the bit where he said something like you broke the rules of a popularity contest when there obviously isn't any rules in a popularity contest, seems like a failed metaphor to me but I aint too arsed about that so if you post back to this you are wasting your time.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Staffs members can not ban members just because they want to or feel like it. I think I have had this conversation before.

Generally, on this forum anyways, if Member A is doing something Member B does not like, Member B calls Member A a troll despite what he or she may be doing. Then they claim they want to ban them for being a troll, when in reality they aren't really trolls they just hate the member for reasons not given or reasons that don't hold much credibility.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Staffs members can not ban members just because they want to or feel like it. I think I have had this conversation before.

Generally, on this forum anyways, if Member A is doing something Member B does not like, Member B calls Member A a troll despite what he or she may be doing. Then they claim they want to ban them for being a troll, when in reality they aren't really trolls they just hate the member for reasons not given or reasons that don't hold much credibility.

this doesn't mean anything because he doesn't know what a troll is

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Seriously I don't think any of the members here know what a troll is, that is what I am trying to get at. They just use that as a generic insult/term towards a member they do not like.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
a troll is someone who does things to purposely annoy everyone.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
I think we should revamp the forum and have a age limit imo and let kizza and or bkb choose the aussies

Reaction score
Get off of Mat Awesomes cock. Making a thread banning someone for no apparent reason, how does that make you look?