Offical Ban the fuck out of Mat Awesome thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ban Mat awesome

• Dew it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no don't dew it

• dew all 3

• Total voters
Reaction score
Colin White > anyone else to have posted in this thread thus far. Anyone who disagrees for banhammer.

Sorry Collin. Couldn't hear you over all those awards and that long stick of rep you have, buddy.

This blueberry should be banned just because he actually thinks he's achieved something w/rep and awards on an internet forum.

Staffs members can not ban members just because they want to or feel like it. I think I have had this conversation before.

Generally, on this forum anyways, if Member A is doing something Member B does not like, Member B calls Member A a troll despite what he or she may be doing. Then they claim they want to ban them for being a troll, when in reality they aren't really trolls they just hate the member for reasons not given or reasons that don't hold much credibility.

But they can silent ban members because they want to or feel like it, am I right?

xtremebadass

Reaction score
But they can silent ban members because they want to or feel like it, am I right?

I love how everytime you bring that up to me, you say it to me like it was all my decision. You guys got silent banned because the staff didn't like you. I understand. Looking back on it, yes that was wrong. That was when I supported the decisions of the staff, the same staff which I later found out didn't take their staff positions and the task of running the forum seriously enough. Which is a big reason I am not Staff right now.

RC Styles

Reaction score
I love how everytime you bring that up to me, you say it to me like it was all my decision. You guys got silent banned because the staff didn't like you. I understand. Looking back on it, yes that was wrong. That was when I supported the decisions of the staff, the same staff which I later found out didn't take their staff positions and the task of running the forum seriously enough. Which is a big reason I am not Staff right now.

you were staff when i got here , right ?

Jon Honcho

Reaction score
Why isn't Colin White banned for making a thread like this? He could use the time to do something constructive like plotting revenge against his bullies or trying on his mother's undies.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Why isn't Colin White banned for making a thread like this? He could use the time to do something constructive like plotting revenge against his bullies or trying on his mother's undies.

you're witty for a 24 year old

This is a constructive thread that got spammed by the very people who deserve a infraction for spamming.

They do nothing but kill threads. When they try and contribute to the wrestling side of the forums (I dont even see why that part of the forum is important anyway) it's usually garbage/gibberish that i'm sorry is not usually accepted here. Intellectual posts will never stem on garbage and Honcho your avatar isn't going to let you drag your ass forever.

Look at all of the new members and please take a stand now before we're all fucked in the future. I won't always be here guys.

Reaction score
Funny, you see yourself as a leader, but you feel the need to make something public and make a thread banning someone for no reason.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Funny, you see yourself as a leader, but you feel the need to make something public and make a thread banning someone for no reason.

that's the way things are done around here, it's like survivor, well at least when this place was kicking .

and don't tell me what i see myself as. I don't have to explain who I am to all these new members. Like I'm still trying to explain myself to Mizmasta and he's been here for a year now, so like rly guys.