Offical Ban the fuck out of Mat Awesome thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ban Mat awesome

• Dew it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no don't dew it

• dew all 3

• Total voters

maty619

Reaction score
this forum is a popularity contest buddy and you broke the rules. There's awards (like 10 of em) given every month.

This is just how things are done around here. Though RC Styles recently contributed by posting the ufc primtime vid ( only part 1 the cocksucker) so he's edging you guys IMO.

That was a failed attempt of a metaphor, you didn't explain what rules were broken. You mentioned the awards, why? If we are about to hand out bans and infractions to people without awards we are gonna be so underpopulated. I also want an example of anything you have contributed, otherwise there could be an Official Ban The Fuck Out of Colin Wight Thread coming very soon. Also, please could someone move this to HIAT so I can troll the fuck out of this guy.

maty619

Reaction score
That thread was a clear spam, you filled in like 10 of the 50 criteria of an IWF character. Btw, I'm gonna try and lay low in this thread till it is hopefully moved to HIAT in case I get another infraction for spamming :(.

maty619

Reaction score
There is a template. Wow, I need to stop but this thread is like a drug, I get such a high off posting here (metaphorically speaking).

maty619

Reaction score
That was a failed attempt of a metaphor, you didn't explain what rules were broken. You mentioned the awards, why? If we are about to hand out bans and infractions to people without awards we are gonna be so underpopulated. I also want an example of anything you have contributed, otherwise there could be an Official Ban The Fuck Out of Colin Wight Thread coming very soon. Also, please could someone move this to HIAT so I can troll the fuck out of this guy.

Colin, I'm waiting, I see you online, answer me!

Axis

Reaction score
In all seriousness, I don't know why RC Styles hasn't been banned yet. I reiterate that he's clearly a gimmick account.