Obama's uncle arrested in Massachusetts

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Well no my good friend, this is BTW. And the commercial break supposely give time to Goldberg to recover from his match.

The Rated R CMStar

Sorry for the double post.

Monday Night BTW preview

Lesnar and Goldberg's rivalry is definetely heating up, as Goldberg took revenge from a past attack costing Lesnar his world title shot. What is next in this heated feud?

Christian Cage said to everyone that he was tired of being abused by Triple H and therefore he needed a new Problem Solver, and presented Mark Henry as his problem solver, then Henry distroyed Triple H. How will Triple H beat this duo?

Jeff Hardy defeated Muhammed Hassan, but right after that MVP came out and stare to the Extreme Champion, will MVP receive a second title shot?

Mr. Kennedy and Goldberg both participated in a number one contenders match, which Kennedy won cheating, and therefore won a title shot at Apocalypse, what will the World Champion Edge have to say about this?

Also, RVD and Sabu will be finally in attendace as we determine the challengers for their titles.

The Anigma

Reaction score
nice preview curious to see what Edge has to say about Kennedy as well as the title situations you have and HHH, hopefully, brings the hammer down on Henry's fat ass lol

The Rated R CMStar

Monday Night BTW
American Airlines Arena
Miami, Florida
LIVE

Styles: Welcome Ladies and Gentleman to another edition of Born To Wrestle Federation. Tonight we are live from Miami Florida.

JBL: Damn right you are, but tonight, ha, tonight is going to be a great night, as we have a rematch between Triple H and Mark Henry.

Styles: That’s right. People all around the world have been talking about how Mark Henry totally destroyed The Game in the ring.

JBL: That’s dominance Joey, and he’s going to do it one more time.

“Metalingus†starts playing as Edge comes out receiving a lot of heat. He does his title entrance and climbs to the turnbuckle and starts making out with the title. He then mocks the crowd and then grabs a mic.

Edge: Oh this is just great, another crowd not worthy of my presence.

Crowd boos loudly as Edge laughs but then tells the crowd to shut up.

Edge: See, as you all may know, in three weeks I am going to face Ken Kennedy at Apocalypse defending my title. And I am not here to wish Kennedy luck, or to say that it will be a close match, to tell him let the best man win, hell no. I am the Rated R Superstar, and not only that, I am the World Champion, and I am here to tell Kennedy that there is no way in hell he’s going to beat…

“Kennedy†interrupts Edge as Mr. Kennedy comes down the ramp with a microphone in hand; he is going to the ring but suddenly stops and stays on the ramp.

Kennedy: What were you saying? That there’s no way I am going to beat you? You know, that’s pretty funny, as I have beaten already 6 world champions, and they were all better than you.

Kennedy gets a mixed reaction from the crowd.

Kennedy: With that said, at Apocalypse, you are just going to be the last step in my world title quest ,as fell victim to Misterrrr Keeeene…

Edge: Whoa, whoa. Man, what are you talking about? See, it’s pretty easy. When you talk about Edge, you talk about a 4 time world champion, a 12 time Tag Champion and a 6 time Intercontinental Title, but, when you talk about Kennedy…

Kennedy: You talk about the highest rising star in sports entertainment.

Edge: No, you talk about a man that has based his career about being there where people aren’t.

Kennedy: What the hell?

Edge: OK, let’s see, your first title shot came because you cheated Taker. You were there and he just wasn’t. When you won the Mr. Money in the Bank you only won it because I was injured. Do you see my point?

Kennedy …

Edge: Don’t talk, I have ended your lucky strikes. Remember who took your Money in the Bank? The fact is that in Apocalypse, it is just going another victory for me.

On the titantron Crushing C appears.

Crushing C: Wait, wait, wait! I really can’t understand you. Some weeks as partners, other as enemies. Well that ends right now, as in Apocalypse, you will be forced to be together. As your title match, is now, a Texas Bullrope match!

We go to commercials as Edge and Kennedy look shocked at each other.

(Commercial)

JBL: You all heard it, at Apocalypse we will have a Texas Bullrope match.

Styles: With a match like this, there is only one thing I can say, OH MY GOD!

JBL: You’re such a candyass, I hope that the big man coming out doesn’t scare the little girl!

(Video recap of Big Show squashing Rikishi and Rhino)

1st Match: Big Show vs Rhino

Big Show does his entrance and comes out looking as impressive and massive as always. Rhino comes out and says he has to beat him and Rhino if he wants a title shot as they are the contenders. Show laughs as Rhino asks for a battle.

Rhino quickly goes for his offense as he tries to deliver some punches to the Show. Big Show takes them all. Rhino tries with a elbow smash that makes the Big Show back down a little but he returns with a headbutt. The Showster gives some punches that leaves Rhino disorientated, Rhino walks groggy a little bit as when he turns back gets clotheslined by Rhino. Paul Wight puts his foot on Rhino’s throat choking him and then cruelly he steps on Rhino’s throat making the crowd scream in amazement.

JBL: Oh god, that was just great!

Style: You’re truly crazy.

Rhino slowly gets up grabbing his throat. The Show dashes to the ropes and hits an enormous big boot. Rhino has a mesmerized look on his face as the Big Show gets him up by grabbing his face and lifts him locking him a Bear Hug.

Rhino tries to get out of the hold hitting his opponent on the back, but the Paul increase the pression and Rhino appears to fading. Out of a sudden Test’s music sounds distracting the Big Show. Test comes out and Paul releases the hold and invites Test to the ring. Rhino drags to the opposite side of the ring as The Big Show is distracted. The Show finally turns and gets gored by Rhino, but the Gore doesn’t move the Showster.

The Big Show says no and grabs Rhino and puts him into a Half Nelson. Rhino starts to fade as out of a sudden Paul Wight covert the Half Nelson into a backbreaker. He then tosses Rhino. Rhino slowly tries to get up but get grab by The Big Show by the throat.

The Big Show then delivers a Showstopper and makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Big Show pins Rhino

Test stares at The Big Show as he invites the champion to the ring but Test turns around and goes backstage as we go to commercials.

(Commercial)

We return with “One of a Kind†playing through the arena. RVD comes out with many bandages in his entire body. He lifts his title and points himself as the crowd chants his name. He then tells everyone Sabu has not been able to arrive as he is still in the hospital.

CM Punk and Colt Cabana (Straightedgers) vs Maven and Albert

“This Fire Burns†plays as CM Punk and Colt Cabana come out. They push each other motivating themselves and take a glance at Rob Van Dam and enter the ring. Maven and Albert both come out and they do the title sign moving his hands around his waist.

Colt Cabana and Maven kick it off. They enter in a test of strength. Maven appears to gain the advantage, but Cabana passes under his arm and locks in a headlock. He holds the submission maneuver for a while but Maven pushes him to the ropes and runs toward his corner and makes a tag to Albert. Cabana shows his bravery and tries to punch Albert, but he is obviously stronger and delivers a chop to the head immobilizing his opponent. He puts both of his hands on Cabana’s skull and lifts him up, but immediately hits a powerful Chokebomb and gives the tag to Maven. Maven comes to the ring acting really cocky, he tries to kick Colt but he grabs Maven’s face and performs a dragon screw from the ground

The crowd starts cheering for the tag of Colt Cabana to CM Punk. Both Maven and Cabana drag themselves to their respective corners. Maven takes advantage that he has had less punishment and gives the tag to Albert, that dash to the ropes and gives a big boot to CM Punk ending the possibilities of a tag.

Albert throws Cabana to his corner. He and Maven then start double teaming. Maven approaches Albert and whispers something to him, Albert immediately raises Cabana on his shoulders as Maven climbs to the top rope. Maven goes for a dropkick but Cabana manages to escape and push Albert making him the one to get hit by the kick. Colt Cabana then rushes to his corner and gives the tag to CM Punk. The crowd gives him a great pop as he runs and gives a clothesline to Maven, followed by an amazing kick that knocks Maven up. Albert starts moving but CM Punk manages to push him to the corner and hits a big knee, followed by a bulldog. He then calls Colt Cabana to the ring; he does that and locks in a Boston Crab on Maven. CM Punk does his crossed arm taunt and locks his Anaconda Vice. Both partners are about to tap as Sabu rushes through the crowd with a chair. He enters the ring and gives a shot to all competitors making the ref declared it a No Contest.

Result: NO CONTEST

Rob Van Dam looks shocked to ring as Sabu stares at him. RVD then points himself as the crowd chants his name: R…V…D.

We go backstage with Edge talking to Crushing C.

Edge: C’mon Crushing, you have to be joking, a Texas Bullrope match? There is no need for that!

Crushing C: Oh there is, and I want to hear no more about this topic! Can I do something else to you?

Edge: And what happens if I refuse to fight in that match?

Crushing C: Not only do you get stripped of your title, but I’ll fire your ass quicker than what you can say rope.

Edge: Is that right?

Crushing C: Yes, that’s right. And I am tired of you. In fact, you owe me a match against Brock Lesnar. So you better get to the ring, as you are fighting him right now. And, I just have an idea, next week, it will be, Edge, with MVP and Lesnar, taking on Jeff Hardy, Mr. Kennedy and Goldberg!

We go to commercials with Edge looking shocked.

(Commercials)

We return with Edge finalizing his entrance but he immediately asks for a mic.
“Here Comes the Pain†plays as Brock Lesnar with Paul Heyman comes out and does his jogging on the stage, but gets interrupted by Edge.

Edge: C’mon Brock, you are a smart man, we have no reason to fight. In fact next week we even will be partners. Why don’t you save your energies to Goldberg and go backstage, what do you say buddy?

Crowd chant for an F-5, but Lesnar turns around and retrieves backstage. Edge stays alone in the ring but out of nowhere Mr. Kennedy comes out and hits Edge with a microphone

JBL: Good night sweetie prince!

Mr. Kennedy: This same thing will happen at Apocalypse, when the ring announcer yells to the whole world: “The winner of the match, and new World Champion, Misterrrr Keeeneedyy, Keeeneedyâ€.

Lesnar is seen on the Titantron walking backstage but out of nowhere he gets spear by Goldberg and they both start to brawl as a group of trainers try to set them apart.

In the ring Kennedy is leaving the ring, but he appears to regret and reenters the ring.

Kennedy: In fact, you don’t have to wait to Apocalypse to get pin by me Edge. Ref, ring the bell.

JBL: I can’t believe Kennedy is doing this!

Styles: I guess it couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy!

3rd Match: Edge vs Mr. Kennedy

Edge is knocked down and Kennedy immediately goes for the cover: 1…2…, Edge miracously gets his shoulder up as Mr. Kennedy gets up with an anger expression in his face.

Edge forces himself to get up, doing a great effort he manages to but get caught by Ken Kennedy that with a sick look on his face hits a nasty DDT. He then gets Edge up only to dash to the ropes and connect a dropkick. Mr. Kennedy cockily kicks Edge on the head and then climbs to the top rope. He goes for the Kenton Bomb but when about to hit Edge the Rated R Superstar manages to get out of the way.

Edge tries to take advantage of that bump but Kennedy is fresher and gets up faster. He has a frustrated look on his face and goes outside of the ring. He starts looking for something under the ring and grabs a chair, he grabs another and mocks Edge. He places Edge head on one chair and hit a devasting con-chair.to to Edge.

Result: Edge wins the match for DQ

(Commercial)

JBL: That was just wrong, both Kennedy and Goldberg shouldn’t had done that!

Styles: I think both men were looking to send a statement.

JBL: You bet they were!

(Video recap of Randy RKOing Vince Mcmahon letting Crushing C win at Busted Open)

(Video recap of Randy doing an Open Challenge last Monday Night BTW)

“Burn in my light†plays as Randy comes out to a crowd pop. He does his entrance and then goes to the ring and waits to his opponent.

“No Chance in Hell†plays as Vince Mcmahon comes out and appears to enter the ring

Styles: Does this mean Vince is accepting Randy’s challenge.

JBL: This means Vince is looking to gain the respect he lost at Busted Open.

Randy invites Vince to the ring, Vince appears to enter the ring, but he retrieves and points to the stage, as Shane Mcmahon come out.

4th Match: Randy Orton vs Shane Mcmahon

Match starts with Randy and Shane measuring distances. Randy shows his advantage is speed and locks in a headlock, Shane reverses the hold into a hammerlock of his own. Randy maintains the rhythm of the match and hits a jawbreaker to escape the hold. Vince is at ringside cheering for his son.

Shane finally gets up, Randy throws him to the corner and follows him, but Shane prevents the hit jumping over Randy using the turnbuckle. Shane tries to hit a right blow, but Randy ducks it and hits an elbow smash, he sees Shane in position and attempts an RKO, but Shane blocks it and pushes Randy away, Orton turns around and gets hit by a clothesline.

Shane McMahon looks to the outside of the ring to his dad and starts his little dance, but Randy grabs him and goes for an inside cradle, but Shane quickly grabs the rope. Shane gets up and Randy hits an European Uppercut, Shane pretends to be groggy but when Orton came near to him he hits a low blow.

Shane now starts again his dance taunt and ends it with an elbow to Randy’s sternum. Shane climbs the top rope and acts cockily to the crowd, he finally throws himself toward Randy, but Orton is now up and hits a dropkick on Shane before he can connects his Leap of Faith. Both men are now down

Styles: I bet no one was expecting this match to turn out the way it is coming.

JBL: I was not expecting even Shane coming out tonight.

The ref starts the count: 1…2…3…4…5…6…, Randy and Shane both get up and face each other in an offensive position to later relax as the crowd starts chanting for Randy Orton. Shane starts jogging around as Randy tries to measure him, Randy then hits a punch to the gut and then raises Shane over his shoulder; he holds it there for a while and then hits a neckbreaker slam. Randy Orton starts taunting for the RKO. Shane slowly gets up and gets connected by the RKO. Randy makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Randy pins Shane Mcmahon.

Randy does his “Destiny†taunt as Vince takes his son out of the ring and retrieve to the back swearing and insulting Randy Orton.

(Mark Henry Video Promo)

“The Game†plays as Triple H, with bandaged ribs, does his entrance.

JBL: Up next is our main event, Triple H vs Mark Henry.

Styles: Can Triple H defeat the man that destroyed him last week, check it out when we return.

(Commercial)

5th Match: Triple H vs Mark Henry

Christian Cage is on the ramp insulting Triple H as “Somebodies gonna get itâ€. Mark Henry comes out looking as impressive as always. He enters the ring and comes face to face with Triple H

JBL: Look at that man! There is no way Triple H is going to beat this behemoth.

Styles: He is The Game, I bet he is going to find a way.

The ref rings the bell and Triple H immediately delivers some punches to Mark Henry that makes him retrieve to the ropes. Triple H Irish Whips Mark Henry to the other side of the ring making him bounce with the ropes and connects a knee strike. Mark Henry takes the hit and survives it as he remains on his feet. Triple H looks amazed and dashes to the ropes and hits a clothesline. But Mark Henry shows his strength as he doesn’t even move and challenges the Cerebral Assassin for more. Triple H looks pumped up and dashes one more time, but he gets caught by Henry that hits an unexpected and unusual Belly to Belly.

Christian Cage is on the outside of the ring saying: “That’s my Problem Solver†as Henry lifts one arm taunting for the crowd as the crowd start booing him and yelling “You suckâ€. The World Strongest Slam goes for Triple H but The Game starts hitting him on the gut, he then grabs Henry and connects a rolling neckbreaker. Triple H dashes to the ropes and hits a jumping high knee drop. He goes for the pin: 1…2…, Mark Henry pushes Triple H away.

Mark Henry makes his way up. The Game tries to stop him with hits and punches but they can’t stop The Silverback to get to his standing position. Triple H tries to continue his offense with a right punch, he then connects a left punch and finally hits a right punch connecting completely Henry’s forehead with his knuckles.

Mark Henry starts to balance, Triple H hits a knee smash but Mark Henry manages to stay on his feet, Triple H hits a powerful spinebuster as the crowd does an amazing pop. He does his taunt approaching the ropes, he turns around toward Henry but Christian Cage grabs his feet making him distract. Mark Henry takes advantage of the distraction and grabs Triple H and hits the World Strongest Slam. Henry then steps over the bruised ribs of Triple H, Henry then climbs to the top rope and hits a Big Splah. He makes the cover: 1…2...3.

Result: Mark Henry pins Triple H.

JBL: What did I told you Joey? There is no way nobody is going to beat this Silverback.

Styles: This is pretty hard to accept, but I have to agree with you. Can Triple H manage to shake up this beating? Check it out next week.

JBL: See you next week.

RKO-07

Reaction score
loved the show especially hhh/henry and orton rko'ing Shane.

The Anigma

Reaction score
great show...HHH/Henry was great and so was Shane/Orton...keep up the good work...

The Rated R CMStar

Monday Night BTW Preview

Apocalypse is coming closer and closer, as there are only two weeks missing. Edge already knows in what type of match he will face Mr. Kennedy, what will happen when they enter the ring in that 6man Tag match?

Goldberg and Lesnar will also be participating in that match, will the ring be enough to control this powerhouses?

BTW Extreme Champion Jeff Hardy will be involve in the match too, as his hungry challenger MVP tries to show the world he can beat him. Another challenger wanted to prove himself is the Big Show, will he be able to come closer to Test by beating Rikishi this week?

Vince McMahon reappeared on BTW with the producy of his seed, Shane McMahon wanting to destroy Randy Orton. But the Legend Killer was able to overcome the odds, will he be able to do it one more time?

Since Mark Henry appeared on BTW, he showed all of his power. Triple H is now a victim of his strenght. Can finally the King of Kings beat the King of the Jungle? Tune in next show to find it out.

The Anigma

Reaction score
great preview looking forward to the show...lol @ can the King of Kings beat the King of the Jungle...