Obama is pretty pathetic right now and I am laughing hysterically

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vita

Reaction score
So Obama has an announce that he supports Gay Marriage ... Now I am all for gay marriage and believe gays should have rights to be marry. But and this is a big but. I am calling Obama's bullshit right now. Obama doesn't care about this subject. He is using it to buy votes because he lost the black community and now he wants the gay community votes and he is trying everything possible .I think this might be the first election I am voting just to vote against Obama.

That's nice and all except he's a democrat. Generally, democrats support, or at the very least, accept gay marriage. He's not 'buying votes' as you'd phrase it, he's rallying for supporters which is what each and every presidential candidate in the history of this country has done. Do you think Obama and Romney should sit in their offices and do nothing for the next couple of months until a winner is decided or what?

Also, he hasn't lost the black community. Where you conjure up that illusion is beyond me. And even if he did lose the black community, Mitt Romney certainly hasn't won it.

THIS.

If Anything coming out for Gay marriage has hurt Obama. In a two party system like the one America has, there are only three types of voters that matter. Those voting Republican, those voting Democrat and those undecided. The fourth category is non-voters, and they obviously don't matter.

Obama, is obviously getting all the Democrat votes. All he has left to fight for are the undecided. Now Romney was clearly never going to get ANY of the gay votes, just by proxy of being a republican candidate. Obama coming out in support of gay marriage has probably hurt his chances of winning, not helped it. If he's just shut up about it, he'd have had the gay vote anyways without possibly alienating some other undecided votes, which he has done by coming out for gay marriage. He's not getting new votes by doing this, anybody super for this was likely to vote for him anyways, this wasn't a smart political move.

And also to say Obama has lost the black vote is ridiculous. I hate to say it but most black people vote Democrat anyways, and he's already got those votes. On top of that black people are far more likely to vote for a black person in Obama, either in support of him or as a nice way to tell white people to suck it. Obama isn't going to lose the black vote unless he does something ridiculously stupid. Don't you remember all those old black women cooing about how they finally saw a black president in their lifetime? Don't you remember how important that was to black culture as a whole? He's not lost the black vote, or the gay vote, all he lost in doing this is the undecided strongly anti-gay marriage votes...who had a decent chance of leaning republican anyways.

Sorry if someone already said all this. didn't read entire thread.

Ryan

Reaction score
On a completely unrelated topic, how ridiculous is all of this bringing up mistakes made when they were young adults getting? I mean, yea, Mitt Romney bullied someone in high school but everyone makes mistakes. Does that mean he supports bullying people? Same with Obama: big deal he admitted to doing drugs, when you're young that's what you do. Does that mean he supports everyone going out and getting high? Come on, there's got to be limits here. If everyone went through life making decisions based on the fact that you might one day become a politician, you still couldn't make everyone happy. Let's leave things that happened before these guys even into politics off the table.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
On a completely unrelated topic, how ridiculous is all of this bringing up mistakes made when they were young adults getting? I mean, yea, Mitt Romney bullied someone in high school but everyone makes mistakes. Does that mean he supports bullying people? Same with Obama: big deal he admitted to doing drugs, when you're young that's what you do. Does that mean he supports everyone going out and getting high? Come on, there's got to be limits here. If everyone went through life making decisions based on the fact that you might one day become a politician, you still couldn't make everyone happy. Let's leave things that happened before these guys even into politics off the table.

You're in the times where you are judged by every aspect of everything you ever did.

Impossibly high standards that NOONE can ever meet. Shit, Lincoln was ugly and suffered from depression doubt he would get a vote now.

Hell Jesus hung around a whore and a heretic, who would follow that guy now?

ljepilo

Reaction score
So Obama has an announce that he supports Gay Marriage ... Now I am all for gay marriage and believe gays should have rights to be marry. But and this is a big but. I am calling Obama's bullshit right now. Obama doesn't care about this subject. He is using it to buy votes because he lost the black community and now he wants the gay community votes and he is trying everything possible .I think this might be the first election I am voting just to vote against Obama.

Its not just that Obama is pretty pathetic , he is also a liar. He speaks one stuff ,and does the opposite. Worst president ever...

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Its not just that Obama is pretty pathetic , he is also a liar. He speaks one stuff ,and does the opposite. Worst president ever...

Someone forget a Bush?

Leave the Republican bubble my friend, the fresh air will give you facts.