No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Like I stated prior my only saying Ekko was because Abi directly asked who I'd be comfortable with last night catching up that was my choice. Reading back through now. Pendex has me more scum it's possible he's super aggressive town but it reads scum to me. He picks a target is unrelenting in that target and then just kinda stops and says oh well okay and picks a new target. It's not a discussion or trying to gauge it's attacks and when nobody jumps on the wagon with him he relents and finds someone else. Seems very wolf trying to get a train going.

Find Phenom jumping in on Ekko after every chastising me for mentioning him a little odd.

Vote Lynch Pendex.
Do you think Ratchet was really trying to build a wagon on Mando, though? I remember asking about Mando because I had him at a town lean early on, and Ratchet said that he didn't want to see an early wagon or have too much pressure build on Mando. Well maybe Ratchet did latch onto something that was superficial, he is also someone that always nags about the little things. I don't think that Ratchet's line of questioning were out of touch or pushing something that didn't make sense; I think he was trying to put some pressure on Mando's slot to get his own read. So I do agree that Ratchet's initial reasoning for interacting with Mando was a bit weak (Ratchet admitted this himself), I don't necessarily see how follow-up as being scummy and is something that I've seen him do before (as either alignment).

I don't know how I feel about you trying to go after this slot after Mando and Barry started to be vocal about sussing Ratchet (I think they both voted as well). To me, it seems like you could have been sitting on the sidelines a bit and now feel a bit more bold to make a move seeing as how others were making their own moves. If you had come out on a brand new target, I wouldn't have any issues, but the fact you're maybe creeping on Ratchet after there's already been discussion about that slot pings me. Don't love how you want to toss some shade at Phenom either.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I got my reasons.

jake-the-snake-jake-roberts.gif
:hmm:

Pendex

Reaction score
oh good someone answered mando. a bit of a fency answer - also, are you implying I pushed/am pushing McHenry hard?
I think you are the proginator of the wagon so it would be a hard bus, yes, that doesn't mean I think you're spending a lot of time pushing the wagon. I think it's a very plausible bus actually - leave it out there and if it catches on you take the credit and if not well your mate looks good.

I'm not solving through this. It requires too much pre flipping and gunning for someone who pushes a scum lynch day 1 is just bad practice unless it's glaring, I just think it's within the realm of reason that your push comes from scum/scum.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
:slip: I didn't love it
Well Pendex did ask if I was asking the question in terms of whether you specifically would do it but I clarified to state that it could be applied to any hypothetical mafia player. I don’t know whether Pendex has played with you before, but I’d guess not given the need for clarification on their part?

If they approached the question from a hypothetical sense, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the reasoning and logic they have set out.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
early town bros tbh.

Gacy
Pendex
Sky
T-Pein™
Mandalorian
Lethal Jade
John McHenry
People's Wang
Cereal Killer
The Grimch
Sister Abigail

Silent Bite
Turanga Leela
PHEN0M
Baldrick
Shade
Tommy Bedlam
Ekkologix

Ill deep dive into a few more people once I have a bit more time
No scum reads at this point?

Pendex

Reaction score
Well Pendex did ask if I was asking the question in terms of whether you specifically would do it but I clarified to state that it could be applied to any hypothetical mafia player. I don’t know whether Pendex has played with you before, but I’d guess not given the need for clarification on their part?

If they approached the question from a hypothetical sense, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the reasoning and logic they have set out.
I've played once or twice with them, here, my memory on both games isn't great.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

I mean sure but he essentially just answered if he himself would bus and the purposes of bussing. he didn't really answer if he thought I was doing it (regardless if fsr u kind of gave him an out...). So what exactly did you like about it?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Sky - if I clicked my fingers and I was confirmed town instantly.

Would you still think everything I was saying was just waffle or was in fact me trying to game solve?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think you are the proginator of the wagon so it would be a hard bus, yes, that doesn't mean I think you're spending a lot of time pushing the wagon. I think it's a very plausible bus actually - leave it out there and if it catches on you take the credit and if not well your mate looks good.

I'm not solving through this. It requires too much pre flipping and gunning for someone who pushes a scum lynch day 1 is just bad practice unless it's glaring, I just think it's within the realm of reason that your push comes from scum/scum.
I do find this answer better, I can buy this thought process.

What is your current read of me again?

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
cuz ya, I guess the other problem I had with it (and I guess it applies to the latest post too) is it felt a bit evasive of reading me off voting/pushing Mchenry. Which is what I originally thought Mando was trying to pry out of you

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Sky - if I clicked my fingers and I was confirmed town instantly.

Would you still think everything I was saying was just waffle or was in fact me trying to game solve?
Well yeah, it's bad play. It just wouldn't be scummy play if that were a thing

Don't tell me this is an Inno Child soft

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
So earlier I pointed out that I thought the Sky Juice angle needed figured out. @Silent Bite What do you think? Reads on the situation?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team