No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I mean sure but he essentially just answered if he himself would bus and the purposes of bussing. he didn't really answer if he thought I was doing it (regardless if fsr u kind of gave him an out...). So what exactly did you like about it?
Like I said, the logic made sense as to why a mafia player would bus a teammate early in a hypothetical setting. It gets them town cred if they’re shown as being instrumental in the lynch of a mafia player doesn’t it?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Handing out town reads are easy! Where's your push on those wolves?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Yo yo yo. Should be a quieter day at work for me so I might be able to sneak in some posting. Only ten pages while I was sleeping isn't bad at all. Anything that needs my immediate attention?
This was a lie, sorry.

Where's the countdown at?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
So earlier I pointed out that I thought the Sky Juice angle needed figured out. @Silent Bite What do you think? Reads on the situation?
What's the angle behind buddying up to Jeff? Getting him to do your work for you? Or trying to link him to you when you eventually flip? I can only think of those two

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
He implied he only did it to make me active and gauge reaction. But he's never done much sense then. @Silent Bite COME HERE
I didn't say anything about reaction gauging, just wanted more content. fwiw yes I still have you as a good direction, hence my vote is still here :cudi

Imma look back more at your post when I can but the crux is your list read thing was weird, the ekko push seemed a bit cowardly, as was you your pendex push (you retreated promptly). now are voting sky iirc. I don't think you've yet given me a reason to think you are town.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
What's the angle behind buddying up to Jeff? Getting him to do your work for you? Or trying to link him to you when you eventually flip? I can only think of those two
He was active, i think I know how to read him the best out of everyone active at that point.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I didn't say anything about reaction gauging, just wanted more content. fwiw yes I still have you as a good direction, hence my vote is still here :cudi

Imma look back more at your post when I can but the crux is your list read thing was weird, the ekko push seemed a bit cowardly, as was you your pendex push (you retreated promptly). now are voting sky iirc. I don't think you've yet given me a reason to think you are town.

The ekko thing keeps getting brought in and it's old. I addressed who was easiest. Ekko is a calculated player, he hides when it suits him, in past games he's called for modkills doing exactly what he announced he'd be doing, gives me a lurking in the shadows vibe. He is easiest for me.

Pendex I regret calling out as it was to misreading, my mistake and if that gets me killed on d1 well that'd suck.

I still think the Sky Juice needs resolved which I asked your thoughts on?

You think i'm the scummiest out of everyone though?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
What an I trying to see? I know you did just 'town bros' for that list but does that mean a separate scum list is coming later? Why not just do both lists together?
I like doing just town list sometimes in early game. I have some scum leans ya

mchenry as above , juice is starting to form some cracks ( i didn't like her grim MQ on my readback, felt a bit thrown together as the ecidence didnt match the statement). a bit icky on some of Pendex's posts and McHenry instantly backing off him was a bit pingy. roughly where I am at with the directions I would accept currently

I dont really see the case on Gacy/OMB either, seems pretty null atm to me still

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The ekko thing keeps getting brought in and it's old. I addressed who was easiest. Ekko is a calculated player, he hides when it suits him, in past games he's called for modkills doing exactly what he announced he'd be doing, gives me a lurking in the shadows vibe. He is easiest for me.

Pendex I regret calling out as it was to misreading, my mistake and if that gets me killed on d1 well that'd suck.

I still think the Sky Juice needs resolved which I asked your thoughts on?

You think i'm the scummiest out of everyone though?
I think your voting pattern is certainly scummier, yeah

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
bold! how do you read me now?
Leaning town at the moment, you don't seem to be protecting anyone. But your vote on me strikes me a little funny because I don't think I can be read as the worst. If for example Tommy was doing what I'm doing I don't think it'd be read with enough scum for a vote.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Leaning town at the moment, you don't seem to be protecting anyone. But your vote on me strikes me a little funny because I don't think I can be read as the worst. If for example Tommy was doing what I'm doing I don't think it'd be read with enough scum for a vote.
Any particular reason you’re trying to pull my name in?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I am still waiting on answers from Pendex (whats his read on me) and Juice (why did she MQ grim's post saying there was nothing in there worthwhile when there were clear reads) and why does that make him scum enough to vote for