No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I think your voting pattern is certainly scummier, yeah
My pattern of two votes? I backed off based on the fact that I called Pendex out for something but when I reread I was wrong. So you lean Sky as town?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Leaning town at the moment, you don't seem to be protecting anyone. But your vote on me strikes me a little funny because I don't think I can be read as the worst. If for example Tommy was doing what I'm doing I don't think it'd be read with enough scum for a vote.
I disagree, Tommy voting for Ekko early on would have raised my ears early. it just so happens you said that after I voted you for more content.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
My pattern of two votes? I backed off based on the fact that I called Pendex out for something but when I reread I was wrong. So you lean Sky as town?
Sky i'd put on the blue side of null if I had to, I'm certainly not interested in pushing her today, she's trying to solve as far as I can tell actually.

and ya it's a small sample size of votes. It's day1, I can only analyze what is in front of me however limited.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Sky i'd put on the blue side of null if I had to, I'm certainly not interested in pushing her today, she's trying to solve as far as I can tell actually.

and ya it's a small sample size of votes. It's day1, I can only analyze what is in front of me however limited.
Fair point. I get not voting Ekko day 1 but if it were to continue would it not ping you a little? You're just taking it as a genuine he doesn't want to play then? Like not curious about that at all?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Fair enough. You and I do seem to kinda land together on a lot of stuff
Yeah we're closer to apples to apples just easier to compare us. Then me and insert any other player.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Fair point. I get not voting Ekko day 1 but if it were to continue would it not ping you a little? You're just taking it as a genuine he doesn't want to play then? Like not curious about that at all?
its not that I disagree in principle he should still be kept an eye and not given a free pass, the issue was that you had presented it as your first option. I understand you have backed off that and explained yourself afterwards, but the act itself was still pingy

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
its not that I disagree in principle he should still be kept an eye and not given a free pass, the issue was that you had presented it as your first option. I understand you have backed off that and explained yourself afterwards, but the act itself was still pingy
I also didn't want to name anyone else as I tend to get picked in d1 and didn't want to have to fight to stay on the first day again. Seems like that backfired. I also didn't know how much time I'd get to be on today. So I went with the easiest. I think my desire to makeup for that is why I threw out Pendex when I jumped on today without making sure to reread everything properly at the time. The reasons for picking Sky I posted and I still think figuring out who is who there gives us the most information going forward. Do you see them as T/T?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
sky and juice you mean?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
if so, no I wouldn't confidently say I think they are TT and as said above, am currently in the process of questioning Juice.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
if so, no I wouldn't confidently say I think they are TT and as said above, am currently in the process of questioning Juice.
Yeah I was just curious if you thought they may both be town. I think certainly one of them isn't. I'm also curious to see Juice's response. Has juice played a lot?

Baldrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect
Favorite Wrestler
teddibiase
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Sorry guys been at work, then stuck at the Leisure Centre with the kids swimming. I'll see what I can catch up with before I watch the football.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah I was just curious if you thought they may both be town. I think certainly one of them isn't. I'm also curious to see Juice's response. Has juice played a lot?
why do you think one of them isnt likely to be town btw? why those two, specifically?