No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Oh he was okay. Well then - keeping it a numbers game.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I might as well explain why I’m asking for views on Jeff (I have him as neutral I’d say, he seems to be getting involved which is good but I feel like he’s holding back a little bit), and it is because Jeff was the one who brought up McHenry in the first place with his vote.

I think we have reason to suspect McHenry for several reasons that many have pointed out, but I want to know what the thoughts on the one who originally put him there are first.

Would scum Jeff put out a teammate in the manner he did? Or has a town Jeff started us off on a correct path?
catching up now but I'll be interested how certain people answer this actually.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And the difference is - I actually understand Sky's reasoning. Although I don't agree with it.
what is sky's reasoning? And why do you disagree with it ?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
what is sky's reasoning? And why do you disagree with it ?
Sky seems to think - by not taking a hard stance early on. I was fence sitting and therefore mafia.

I disagree - because I'm not mafia.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
We're having similar thoughts, I like this
are you not worried that Cereal Killer, who has brought nothing of note game related until this post (or close to) is simply tacking on what others have said or implied about Juice already?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
are you not worried that Cereal Killer, who has brought nothing of note game related until this post (or close to) is simply tacking on what others have said or implied about Juice already?
No because CK made the post regarding this idea before I did

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Sky seems to think - by not taking a hard stance early on. I was fence sitting and therefore mafia.

I disagree - because I'm not mafia.
I knew I should have kept my '' dont say cuz im town/not mafia''...I will try again

What I'm asking is: WHY do you think she is wrongly assessing your behavior/meta , and why do you think that makes her town

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I have a neutral viewpoint on Sky - but all she is doing is tunneling me based on me trying to scum hunt, offer theories and game solve. If you scum read someone - for being pro-active. Then shrug shoulders.

Can only advise them to not put all their egg in the wrong basket.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
No because CK made the post regarding this idea before I did
Oh I know he made the post, but I feel like some people were already being pretty negative on Juice's output/content. For a guy who hadn't posted much until here, it was a fairly easy post to make given the temperature of the thread. perhaps it is I who is hard to please

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I have a neutral viewpoint on Sky - but all she is doing is tunneling me based on me trying to scum hunt, offer theories and game solve. If you scum read someone - for being pro-active. Then shrug shoulders.

Can only advise them to not put all their egg in the wrong basket.
My point is that it's insubstantial. All you've done is to give the appearance of being pro-town without ever saying anything that helps town.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
My point is that it's insubstantial. All you've done is to give the appearance of being pro-town without ever saying anything that helps town.
I mean I wholly disagree on this point. And would see myself as one of the most pro-active members of this town. I suppose you don't have to agree with what I am saying - but saying I've said nothing helpful, is way off the mark.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
and as someone who probably see as a C/D class of player - I think I'm playing in a very positive banner this game. Peace and Love 2023 transcends into mafia game play

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Mafia Lean is T-Pein. Grim is my hard mafia.
fun note for later:
both juice and abi have grim as either hard scum (juice) or wolf lean (abi) . lethal also said he vibed with abi's list.

so - lethal and abi have juice as scum, also barry (at least abi does and lethal vibed with his list)
juice has barry as a hard scum. - but doesnt scum read lethal or abi afaik

:hmm: lemme check dem votes too

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Catching up on things now. Obviously I have some familiarity with Man, Wang, Grim, OMB, Baldrick and Tommy from previous games. So I'd like to think I can read them quite well to some extent although watch me fuck this up spectacularly. Wang I currently feel is the most town of the group I've mentioned. His posts seem quite helpful and he's sharing opinions when he can. I also think that Man has put in a good account of himself. His arguing with Pein screams a town on town clash in my eyes. As I do feel Pein is potentially tunneling on Man which in fairness we have all done to a player or two in our time. Haven't yet been able to put my finger on Grim, OMB or Baldrick yet. Once I see a little more from them I'll be able to form an opinion based on what I've seen. I get a feeling that Tommy is playing for town also in this game. He at least seems to be contributing in a positive aspect so far.

Now I know people were asking if I've played before and what am I like. All I'll say is please don't take it easy on me just because you don't know me or haven't played with me. I may be a tad dense at points and forget to post or read everything thoroughly. Especially when dare I say I've seen about 20 pages of mindless arguing. Which to be frank I ain't got time for. What I will say is I've obviously got a blank slate with everyone else and TBH I won't try and go by what others say is their play or not. I'm probably going to exclude some people here but don't take it to heart yet, this is just where my head is at currently on a few players I have not played with before.

Lethal Jade - Your play screams of an overly aggressive town player trying to get the ball rolling. I have been in your shoes with this play myself, and if I'm honest I've also done it when I was maf once so while I do currently give you a town lean. I won't obviously completely clear you as it is too early in the game for that nonsense.

Sky - Your vote on me was clearly a joke. I took it as it was. Found your play afterwards a tad weird if I am honest. Not enough to condemn you, but enough for me to look through your posts later on and see how I feel.

Sister Abigail - I'll be outright honest and this is a Day One straw grab. I've felt good about you until you put your reads out there. Due to reasons out of my control I wasn't that active yesterday but I'm currently in your town read. I don't want to assume a trust grab because you, Pein and Jade are probably two I'm more confident in. So we'll see.

T Pein - I do feel like you was tunneling when it came to Man but then seemed to ease off later. I'd like to see more from you with a clearer head on your shoulders as you did seem to be making some good points in other posts.

Pendrex - Can't put my finger on it, I'm just not a fan of your play so far. We still have time so I will not be voting for you as of yet. But currently top of my list I feel.

Leela - Why would I need to comment on a clear mistake about Ekko not being listed? I was listed twice but didn't see the need to make a show of that.

McHenry - Voting for Ekko seemed a tad low in my book. I get voting out inactive players but I usually say do that a couple of days in if you are at an impasse. Low hanging fruit on day one doesn't sit with me and seems maf like.

So yeah for the TLDR people out there. I currently feel good about Man, Wang, Jade, Pein and Abi. Gun to my head currently I'm voting Pendred/McHenry but want to see how today goes before I vote. As it's still day one and we have time.

What is OMGUS? never heard it and baffed as fuck
You're just a town side of null for me because of your third (?) post on the game. I thought it was a lot more forthcoming and explained for someone who might just be lazy or not around scum. If it wasn't for that post, you'd be in my null pile. I think a post like this justifies what I briefly saw in that one post and this shows an effort to solve slots as well as being open with what you're thinking and how you for there.

Reactions: Shade