No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Why Ekko easiest? You think he's lying about his activity and motivation? You think that should be the scummiest thing so far?

I think it's the easiest d1. You've played with him far more than I have is this typical of him?

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Like who even put that fucking James Harden emoji on here.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Seems a bit TOO well thought out maybe for just the inactives. Don't get too twitchy yet, Jeff, lots of game left to play.

:harden
meh, maybe. I felt it required further explanation as I would expect people to ask me "well why not these other guys who have also dipped?". I mean, I would ask me that question :heston

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I agree that I can be mega aggressive, but there's lots of games where that doesn't come out. I also am more aggressive on this forum than others where maybe it's a different atmosphere or I have more familiarity elsewhere. Every game I've played here since I've been back my aggression levels have been questioned. On other forums, I got sussed for being too friendly and nice. I think there's a lot of different sides to me and how I play depending on the factors.
Yeah I believe that can go for anyone. Pretty sure everyone in here has had a fued at one point if they have played the game long enough. It happens.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I think it's the easiest d1. You've played with him far more than I have is this typical of him?
Well, I don't want to angle shoot, but I know for a fact Ekko did not want to play in this game (don't think he even wanted to sub). Ekko will also always be active no matter what alignment, so if he says he isn't interested in playing, I buy that as there truth. So yeah, I don't love how you say Ekko is the easiest lynch and someone you'd be fine voting for. You can see how that thought process might make me look at you funny, yeah?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Yeah I believe that can go for anyone. Pretty sure everyone in here has had a fued at one point if they have played the game long enough. It happens.

Don't think Tommy or I have maybe we'll get it out of the way this game and go at each other lol

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Based on him not getting involved and it's a safe lynch or are you saying because he played down his role last game and played less to start off?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
meh, maybe. I felt it required further explanation as I would expect people to ask me "well why not these other guys who have also dipped?". I mean, I would ask me that question :heston
Jeff knowing that town Jeff would ask wolf Jeff certain questions is BOOM.

:cornette

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Well, I don't want to angle shoot, but I know for a fact Ekko did not want to play in this game (don't think he even wanted to sub). Ekko will also always be active no matter what alignment, so if he says he isn't interested in playing, I buy that as there truth. So yeah, I don't love how you say Ekko is the easiest lynch and someone you'd be fine voting for. You can see how that thought process might make me look at you funny, yeah?

I see where you're coming from. But he had two games where he took up multiple pages saying modkills so strikes me odd he's just going to dip. And on d1 when everyone is a crap shoot seems warranted to at least address it.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yeah like I'll be real, the though crossed my mind that ekko could be leveraging his lacking of wanting to play (which is likely factual, why would it not be) into a convenient shield for inactivity. I just didn't really feel it warranted being brought up because what is even the point of laying out that sus when he has like 2 posts.

I do think it was shocking he offered to claim when we needed him too though :heston , he really must not wanna play

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Haha wouldn't. Though blind firing D1 could be fun. But I would usually recommend against not doing that.
Hahaha well at least we're in agreement.

If I could segue back btw to what I meant by usually taking Juice's posts at face value, what I tend to mean is, in my opinion, she has a tendency to be honest as either alignment, which is why asking for further clarification or deep diving her posts usually doesn't yield many results. She is easily caught out on usage and information though and that's when I recommend pouncing on her. She will defend herself adamantly and with reckless abandon otherwise.

She also has a tendency to be a lone wolf as scum. It's better overall to just wait for her to claim some usage or role rather than comb through her posts because they'll always be a mess as either alignment.

This has honestly been my entire experience with her. Feel free to push her for a claim though, that I'm not gonna really dissuade people from anymore.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Based on him not getting involved and it's a safe lynch or are you saying because he played down his role last game and played less to start off?

The combo honestly

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Don't think Tommy or I have maybe we'll get it out of the way this game and go at each other lol
They happen and can get heated. I was so upset in a game and my wife was sitting there and she yelled at me for giving her attitude because I was frustrated with the game.

We all have them to some extent. It's how you bounce back and play afterwards. Nothing needs to continue after a game.