No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I was scum last game.
Yeah you were. After lethal has stated it I had to look because I died early to getting one of you guys and flubbing on the coal.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Na was just curious .
Alright I can take that over what I felt you was going to.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Jeff what did you think of Abi's Iso and read back. Abi seems very relaxed this game.

Doesn't seem on edge as of now like the last couple.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Jeff what did you think of Abi's Iso and read back. Abi seems very relaxed this game.

I am only saying that as Abi was in what felt like a pretty high level arguments with Smark and yourself in a couple of the games.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
yay things! now follow ups

null on pein AND juice. I don't dislike that read even if it's not sexy.

meta aside, have you read Pendex's post? he's done a fair amount of stuff, so imma press you further for any sort of read here. I can appreciate not playing with them before but there is lots of content.

ditto for sky, did you read them posts/what do you think?

Mando has lived many phases in the the past, again I would press you for a further read. if the answer is you are not cought up fully to answer this, Id like an answer when you ARE caught up.

your read on me is at least accurate in that you have deciphered my very thinly veiled play to make you chatty. mission accomplished

now onto the ekko thing. that's some shade throwing for sure. a bit concerning of a comment, though I can understand the paranoia. You say an excuse to hold back a while. Does that mean you will become even more paranoid if he gets active late game?

SA and Tommy read is interesting as a town core. What reminds of their previous town play?

There's a lot to decipher of pendex. I went back and forth. At least he was engaging nothing overtly scummy.

Sky is the same. I wish I could articulate more but I just lean back and forth too much.

Mando I feel like the posts are there but they didn't really give me anything. I read them but have already forgotten them.

Ekko played a quiet game last game or more reserved. It's giving me similar vibes to when we were scum together. He's the type of guy when town is all in, and the type that if he's not he's out. How many times has he called for inactives to be lynched???

Sa and Tommy seem genuine and impartial trying to suss out every person, not really jumping to any wagons. Though Tommy did join mine I still feel like it's a genuine curiosity.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

I like his readback posts for the most part. never big on the tpein tagging but its wtv atm, every time ive gotten mad at that shit ive ended up being wrong on the read.

I do agree they seem a lot more relaxed and not on edge. it is a bit different but would I be a jerk if I said I didn't prefer playing with them when they are like this? for now I will chalk it up to :pals: attitude. if more abrupt change of meta or sketchy posts occur, then it would maybe worth looking into. but ya for now, I'll stick my blue lean on Sis

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
glad I got you to show up with my vote even more then

Typically I'm free at work to come and go after it's fiance and kiddo but of free time after they go to bed

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I am only saying that as Abi was in what felt like a pretty high level arguments with Smark and yourself in a couple of the games.

no it's absolutely factual that Sis has been mega aggro in the past. As I said, I'm not of the mind it's scummy to change like that. Feels like that would be cynical a.f (unless like I said, more red flags were to appear)

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
You're thinking too insular. It'd be dumb to waste a bullet on T-Pein when a cop shot would be much better usage.
Okay but that was never said before? How am I supposed to just read your mind on that comment? Why is a cop better than a vig?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
and yes there are other inactive peeps that can be ruffled but I think he's a good shout to challenge early. I don't really know shade. baldric is low post energy so it's a lower % to get him talking on a consistent basis. Cereal Killer is apparently high on cough syrup and doesn't know how to play and Ekko straight says he basically won't be participating during day phases for the most part so again, feels like a waste on d1 to look there too. this is why I chose Mr. John.
So you're following Juice's plan of scum hunting?

:blaze:

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I like his readback posts for the most part. never big on the tpein tagging but its wtv atm, every time ive gotten mad at that shit ive ended up being wrong on the read.

I do agree they seem a lot more relaxed and not on edge. it is a bit different but would I be a jerk if I said I didn't prefer playing with them when they are like this? for now I will chalk it up to :pals: attitude. if more abrupt change of meta or sketchy posts occur, then it would maybe worth looking into. but ya for now, I'll stick my blue lean on Sis

I think part of being relaxed could be having been around a few games. Also coming in closer to the start