No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
When I flip town, what does that do?

I can see why i'm in the firing line, and that is fine with me. I haven't been able to be as active as I would have liked but that is what it is.

For the record, there's no buddying up to Man, I was stating a point of view based on experience and game play. I still do not see a town Man going that hard during a night phase.

There are some good points made about Shade too.

@Sister Abigail what you got?

Sent from my SM-A137F using Tapatalk
So you are saying that Man is scum

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Is this a slip? How?
*Thinks man is 100% town because he's aggressive at night*

"No way a town Man is this aggressive at night!"

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Both Shade and Baldrick’s play have fit the ‘mafia sitting back and letting everyone else duke it out’ play style and I’d be surprised if at least one of them wasn’t bad for that reason.
second person who said this now, Juice said it first (shes town).

gonna put a paranoia flag down, I hate these kinds of % posts from stronger players

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Game start hello there message.

Talking about cricket.

Stating why he hasn't been here.

Quoted an OMB post about Grim not being town read and he shoots TP. Then another quoted post asking a question and leaving.

He also discusses something with man and wanting to move on so it doesnt vog down the thread. Then he makes a comment about an obvious play is too obvious. Seems to be shading Grim.

Then saying he expects both Man and Juice to be on the same aide regardless of alignment.

Feels Grims shot was a calculated scum play.

said he needs to look at Johns stuff again.

doubles down on them veing the same team.

then questioning scum chat with a newer pkayer.

Says you have to apply logic to the scum chat questioning.

Then discusses how lethal was linked to someone else.

To Juices appeal to smark to post her alignment.

Feels that man is cleared now due to that and happy to vote Grim.

Appealing to Man by saying he knows him. And doubling down on Grimbot and his shot.

Then changes his stance that that shot only helps mafia and not town

And confirms he was a duelist in two games in a row. One that Shade was actually playing.
What's the conclusion being drawn here? Or is it just an iso for an iso's sake

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Early fluff. "This is me checking in."

Responding to a compliment about his avatar. More nothingness here.

I actually really liked the first sentence of this post, but when you look at the rest of it in comparison with how he's played since....*shrugs*

I kinda feel like a raging piece of shit for focusing on a guy who says he's inactive because of health issues, but we might as well give him a look, right? He said he thinks there's a strong chance of mafia hiding in the early going. As of this post, he has fewer posts than the host, and is near the bottom in total posting.

The bolded part at the end is odd to me. He says earlier in the post that he thinks I'm playing for town, and then doesn't leave me on the list of people he feels good about. Conversely, he says Pein was tunneling Man (even though he eased off) and that he needs to see more from him. He also said SA was grasping at straws. Then he puts both of them on the list. Makes me think this entire list was just some random shit where he was trying to put out a big post.

Knowing that he spent 2-3 years playing, did the term OMGUS not get thrown around in WC games?

He's talking to Pendex here. He said he hadn't voted and Pendex was at the top of his list. He then never voted for anyone.

Also, claiming more "I don't know what that means" for a guy who has played for years? Seems fishy.

With the information that we have now, perhaps the scum team didn't want Juice to be cleared? Makes Juice's decision to play her role confirmation even smarter.

These 4 posts are just him talking about forum mechanics. Maybe it's nothing (he hasn't been overly active since the FWA moved over here), or maybe he's trying to run his post count up. Considering these 4 posts make up 25% of his total post count....

This was in a conversation with Mando concerning TPein. Not a ton of info jumping out at me here.

This cannot be true.

"Well, I would have voted with the majority if I had voted, but I wasn't in the thread. The thread had been active for multiple days, and he had been in the thread. Don't like this.

So....doesn't know Duelists or Janitors, but he knows Bodyguard and Lovers? Hard pass.

In the context of everything else that he has said, I think he's just throwing a vote on the person who people had been talking about voting for since he didn't vote for either of the D1 deaths.

Vote: Shade
a lot of work put in here :WOW tommy putting a lot of effort into solving this game.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I was actually working under the assumption that Shade was a new player, if that's not the case then his confusion around Lethal's flip is pretty hard to reconcile as a genuine thought.

To what ends is all of this, though?
what are you actually asking here? also, what is YOUR conclusion? maybe ill find out if I keep reading?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
What's the conclusion being drawn here? Or is it just an iso for an iso's sake
I pulled it to look at what he was saying and so we have it.

I don't see much buddying as it seemed like he stop questioning me in the one post and move on so we don't bog down the thread, which feels more like distancing.

Then he says scum man wouldn't go that hard at night.

I was trying to see if there was buddying involved.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Tbh I think if Baldrick does flip scum it does look a bit worse for Man.
I can see that, but in my defence I’ve been pretty much town read by most people anyway.

I wouldn’t need someone to come in and try to make me look better, especially someone likely to be under the microscope themselves.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
But I think he’d know that people like me and you would be able to call him out on that? Who would be giving him that kind of advice?
could he just not be a scared frozen scum coward who is struggling for content?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Have I given you anything to suggest I’m scum? Are my two votes scummy? I don’t think I’m above suspicion either, that’s a weird narrative you decided to craft. I expect to be a talking point, not fighting that but we’re down 4 town so those who are active are REALLY doing a bang up job this game, maybe should take a look at them as well :becky2 (inb4 I’m deflecting)
big dick nom. who of the actives would you look at though?

Shade

Reaction score
Are you Shady this game.

You haven't offered up one theory. Usually you have about 10 theories. You usually go your own route you are following and saying just enough to be here.

Tbh I haven't followed the game as much as I should have so far. When I saw a bunch of pages of arguing. I tended just to press through. I did say I was show writing at the same time so I skimmed with the intention of reading back.

I'm also not being funny but what is there for me to offer a theory on? OMB did an OMB move and duels the guy being lynched on day one. 9 times out of ten a town player gets mislynched. Jade ruffled feathers so I'm not surprised he was the kill.

Grim killing pein didn't sit with me. That's my rationale