No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
When I flip town, what does that do?

I can see why i'm in the firing line, and that is fine with me. I haven't been able to be as active as I would have liked but that is what it is.

For the record, there's no buddying up to Man, I was stating a point of view based on experience and game play. I still do not see a town Man going that hard during a night phase.

There are some good points made about Shade too.

@Sister Abigail what you got?

Sent from my SM-A137F using Tapatalk
Why not though? What in my past play made you think that I wouldn’t do something like that?

Because my own experience of myself is that if I want an answer to a question I’ll just ask it. I also wasn’t asking Juice for any information regarding her role or anything like that. It was an answer to a question based on her reads and the discrepancies I’d noticed.

Her giving me the answer that I was hounding asking her for wouldn’t have helped mafia inform any sort of decision, I don’t think.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I don’t know what you want me to tell you if you don’t think someone intentionally and brazenly not offering any thoughts on the game doesn’t look bad on them.

If you’d have actually read the game so far you’d know that multiple options are being discussed.

How do you know we are down four town? Lethal’s alignment wasn’t revealed.
this is a bit pedanttic. we obviously dont know for certain, but scum aint shooting themselves and the % extremely high lethal was town given regular game splits + the fact indies often have protection in Smark games (this part is a bit host wifomy)

still, that's a perfectly acceptable assumption by nom

Shade

Reaction score
You have before last game on WC. Just because you are new here doesn't mean you can play the I haven't seen that before card.

Only reason they don't usually show up. You have played enough to know that asking that question seems like you are playing off TMI.

Mate if it's a game I didn't win I don't remember it.

And if you look Baldrick floated alternate reasons for why jade didn't show after I asked

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm not giving Nom a town pass btw, just saying these current points made against him by mando are not good

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
this is a bit pedanttic. we obviously dont know for certain, but scum aint shooting themselves and the % extremely high lethal was town given regular game splits + the fact indies often have protection in Smark games (this part is a bit host wifomy)

still, that's a perfectly acceptable assumption by nom
I wanted to see how he reacted to it because we’re getting very little out of him.

It wasn’t unreasonable of him at all to assume Lethal was town, which he more than likely was.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I'm not giving Nom a town pass btw, just saying these current points made against him by mando are not good
What did you think of my thoughts on it, btw, you might have mentioned something last night maybe

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
at least not the ones about lethal. the nom doing fuckall ones are fair and i can see why he would suss that out obviously. im just used to nom being useless for the most part lately as all alignments so its not as big of a flag for me. more just an annoyance

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
What did you think of my thoughts on it, btw, you might have mentioned something last night maybe
Oh wait nah, you did say you thought it was NAI so fair.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
ull have to refresh me on what exactly you want me to comment on tbh, im mid read thru so im focused on that atm

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
at least not the ones about lethal. the nom doing fuckall ones are fair and i can see why he would suss that out obviously. im just used to nom being useless for the most part lately as all alignments so its not as big of a flag for me. more just an annoyance
My main issue with him is that he’s not putting in any effort and his stance that we should be focusing on more active players seems like he wants us to be looking elsewhere rather than interrogating him.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
ull have to refresh me on what exactly you want me to comment on tbh, im mid read thru so im focused on that atm
I was referring to his reaction being performative but I remember you said something right before you went to bed.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Okay here comes ISON0M

Alright. Who we lynching?
First post was a check-in post, and this is his second about 8h later. Probably hasn't read the thread, tracks with N0M but is NAI (he can be lazy)

10 more hours pass.

Vote Ekkologix

Outright admits to not being able to form any reads, but then votes Ekko of all people for no reason. First odd/illogical thing he's done.

Nearly 24 hours pass.

hello friends. Been busy. Hope to be more active.

Another hour passes.

Gg’s all!

Doesn't even bother checking to see if he's still alive. 2 more hours pass.

I was lied to?! Three of us dead?! Looks like I’ll need to check in fully this weekend and save the day.

View attachment 36499

12 hours later...

I haven’t had time to play yet but this has been fun. Nuke Juice by the way, scum like you read about.

Even though I agreed that Juice was almost certainly scum at the time, I've got no idea how N0M came up with this without really having read the thread. I mean, 12 hours is ample time to read the thread, but he's had other gaps in activity and didn't read in those.

I saw you shot town day 1, gonna need you to move over since you reside in that bin.

Just bantering with Barry, in a way that vaguely distances but doesn't put any realistic pressure on... co-scum?

Shoot Ekko too

Why the Ekko obsession?

Vote: Shade

Blatant sheeping while Jeff and Mando are putting pressure on Shade. Forgets about Ekko completely for no real reason

You've put down 2 votes and yet you still have 0 reads?

Have I given you anything to suggest I’m scum? Are my two votes scummy? I don’t think I’m above suspicion either, that’s a weird narrative you decided to craft. I expect to be a talking point, not fighting that but we’re down 4 town so those who are active are REALLY doing a bang up job this game, maybe should take a look at them as well :becky2 (inb4 I’m deflecting)

Finally wakes the fuck up when he sees he's being scum read

I didn’t know he was town read, just saw a janitored flip and discerned town lol. You’re going hard with the spin job to fit your narrative, I’ll give it to you.

To be quite honest the whole slip narrative doesn't reflect anywhere near as badly on N0M as it does Barry and Mando, who are pushing it.

Overall? Not necessarily SCUMN0M but definitely BADN0M, must do better

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Grim is trying to buddy pocket Jeff here lol.