No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Approximately 8 hours left in night.

Less if all actions come in.

Reactions: CakeWalker

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Thank you Smark.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I've explained my definition of neutral numerous times. Null is those that I can't place. Neutral are those that I'm not sure if they are town or scum. And like Sky was a town read - but then was moved into Neutral.
Why have you chosen to OMGUS now when you managed not to for all of D1?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Why have you chosen to OMGUS now when you managed not to for all of D1?
If it was OMGUS - I would have just moved you to Mafia or Mafia Lean. I just lowered your town status. Not really the same thing - because it was based on you still seeming to be more interested in me than Grim. Which fmpov - still makes no sense that he wasn't even lynched after he shot T-Pein.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Not that you believe a word I am saying anymore - and will only be pleased once I flip. Lets be honest

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I am still not sure to be honest. I think you might be reading me - in the same way a lot of people misread John McHenry. I wouldn't even go as far a saying mafia lean yet either.

You take it as my word as town or you can think I am lying to as scum.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Im almost done w roh but still peepin. But the reason grim didnt get lynched was because we were pushing john because he had multiple flags. Tbh if omb had duelled grim instead, probably grim would have fell

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna try to get a full read list up tonight, but I've come down with some sort of stomach bug. Not even sure how much longer I'm gonna awake, as I feel like absolute shit (no pun intended).

TOWN:
Me
Mando-Feel like he has worked really hard to get things figured out. Has been a constant source of input.
SA-Also seems to be genuinely trying to work to feel out the situation. Put together some quality ISOs earlier in the game which I think provided a lot of insight. Also, I've played (I believe) one game with SA when he was scum, and he was much more confrontational and aggressive. Seems to be taking a mellowed out, well calculated approach to this one. Limited meta, but meta nonetheless
Lethal-This is one I'm probably gonna need to do some research on starting tomorrow. At the onset of the game, I had put Lethal as non-scum for how he vehemently pushed the game out of the fluff phase at the start. I said then I don't think scum would be that committed to shutting down something that helps scum, at least not at the start. I haven't really noticed much from this slot today, but I've also been sick as fuck.

Slight Leans/Nulls:
Shade: He hasn't posted enough for me to get much on him. He's someone I talk to relatively often away from here, and while I tend to believe that some of his posts have been genuine (not knowing how mechanics worked on this forum for example), I don't really have enough to go on.
Ekko: Said up front he wasn't going to be active, and someone (maybe SA?) said that he knew for a fact Ekko didn't really want to play this game. I don't really have much to offer up on this one.
Silent Bite: So, gonna be totally honest here. We were a few pages into the game before I realized Silent BIte and Jeff were the same person. Gun to head, I'd probably put him on a slight scum lean. Didn't care for some of his interactions, but there's nothing jumping out and screaming "SCUM" to me.
Sky: Mild town lean, but that could change based on when/if some other people flip.
Wang: I don't have any doubt that he had some shit go down at work. I don't think he'd use his job as a way to hide game activity. At this point, putting him on a slight scum lean has more to do with how little I've seen from him and a cursory glance at how I think the numbers may be distributed.
Pendex: I was really ready to fucking hammer you during the Mando interaction, but then it seemed to kind of resolve. Mando is one of my strongest town reads, and I'm hesitant to say I fully trust you, but we're still at an early enough point for me to say that you were just kinda feeling out some people that you may not be familair with. For instance, you asked me why I felt the need to post when I wasn't gonne be around. I think that may have beena genuine thing since you don't know me. I've gone back and forth on this slot a couple times in my mind, but I'm leaning slightly slightly town. But it's a razor thin line.

Not Sure What to Call This Section:
Baldrick/Cereal Killer: Don't think I'm nuts for lumping these two together, but I immediately caught the comment CK made earlier about not knowing about the scum chat even though he has played 3 games. I'm not sure that I buy it, and Baldy was quick to point it out. If CK was being genuine, these two could both easily be town, but if something happens to CK and he flips scum, I think it goes a long way in clearing Baldrick. Don't think scum would call out scum for an off-handed, seemingly minor comment.

Juice/PHEN0M: I tend to lean slightly town on Juice, so I'll preface this with that. HOWEVER, I made it clear last night that I didn't like her town lean on McHenry being based on him saying, "I hope I don't get night killed." In the same way, I don't like her comment that N0M saying "ggs y'all" after she told him he got killed locks him in as town. N0M hasn't been very active, and I'm not locking him in either side.

I do feel like it's probably that at least one person (possibly 2) out of this group of 4 is scum.

NOT TOWN:
Grim-There is no way that I believe he's actually townie here. It's not his random shot on TP necessarily that puts me over that edge, as I can see how TP's gameplay may cause some people to question his alliance. I'm more bothered by the flippant response to finding out he killed a townie. I'm almost positive that Grim is some sort of Indy role here.

I may get ripped for not having more scum leans, but I think Grim is non-town, and I think I've got 1 (possibly 2) people in my NSWTCTS group that are scum. Blame it on my being too focused on McHenry's scumminess yesterday and being sick today, but this is where my mind is at ATM.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I don't see a benefit of placing someone in town or mafia or leans - just to please people. You are objecting to me telling the truth about my reads now?

Would you rather I take a false position? And just move my neutrals into positions I'm less confident about?
Not at all. But you can't say you have reads when more than half the players on your list do not have reads.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler