No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Null is just have no idea - like the two left Shade and Baldrick just have no content at all for me.

As the game has extended - Town Leans have appeared as a category etc. T-Pein was a Mafia lean before his death

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Still at the gym? Or just not bothering to do this deep dive?
Nah I’m at home and about to go to sleep and if I’ve got time to rifle through all of your posts I’d have time to write the efed show I need to write.

Your defence for this is that I’ve got to go and find all of these posts. If it’s that critical that I need to see them instead of dodging what is a perfectly reasonable question you’d have just shown me them. Quite simply, the answer you gave me eventually was that you didn’t regularly update your reads list and you left some players in null. Why didn’t you just say that in the first place? Why did we have to get into this whole thing?

I think you’re acting like you’re on some sort of high horse and there’s absolutely not any basis for you to be. None of us can be. We’ve lost three town players in one day, two of them because of decisions that we collectively came to.

B01

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
I really hope Juice is scum, because I don't want to be on her team.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Nah I’m at home and about to go to sleep and if I’ve got time to rifle through all of your posts I’d have time to write the efed show I need to write.

Your defence for this is that I’ve got to go and find all of these posts. If it’s that critical that I need to see them instead of dodging what is a perfectly reasonable question you’d have just shown me them. Quite simply, the answer you gave me eventually was that you didn’t regularly update your reads list and you left some players in null. Why didn’t you just say that in the first place? Why did we have to get into this whole thing?

I think you’re acting like you’re on some sort of high horse and there’s absolutely not any basis for you to be. None of us can be. We’ve lost three town players in one day, two of them because of decisions that we collectively came to.

If you aren't going to do it - thats fine. I'll probably have to do it tomorrow myself anyway. I've answered multiple questions about what I've said - but people are still not following what I'm saying or saying I didn't say certain things. So this is why - I just say. Find the receipts yourselves.

I take no blame for John McHenry being killed - but I did promised I wouldn't go against the town to block a kill. That is an anti-town move. There is a big difference between jumping on the wagon blindly. And voting - under objection.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Also I’m not going to pretend that putting a vote on someone that you claim to think is town isn’t extremely scummy behaviour.

If you think someone is town and we’re going the wrong way, try to convince us otherwise. In your opinion, Juice, did you do anything other than say that you think they could be town? Did you try and persuade us that we were going the wrong way?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I really hope Juice is scum, because I don't want to be on her team.
And what is your position when you realize I am actually town - and just trying to find scum. Even if my playstyle isn't everyone's favorite.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
If you aren't going to do it - thats fine. I'll probably have to do it tomorrow myself anyway. I've answered multiple questions about what I've said - but people are still not following what I'm saying or saying I didn't say certain things. So this is why - I just say. Find the receipts yourselves.

I take no blame for John McHenry being killed - but I did promised I wouldn't go against the town to block a kill. That is an anti-town move. There is a big difference between jumping on the wagon blindly. And voting - under objection.
I am glad that you recognise that in the second paragraph as I’ve just said.

Did anyone jump on blindly? What are your thoughts on them, outside of just saying a lean?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Also I’m not going to pretend that putting a vote on someone that you claim to think is town isn’t extremely scummy behaviour.

If you think someone is town and we’re going the wrong way, try to convince us otherwise. In your opinion, Juice, did you do anything other than say that you think they could be town? Did you try and persuade us that we were going the wrong way?

After T-Pein was shot - I spent the rest of the day, saying we should be lynching Grim instead.

Way before the duel was started.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I'll come back to this. If I'm wrong I'll concede.
Suboptimal when he could easily have killed me and it would have been more consistent with his reads meaning he gets less flak for it. He would also have McHenry who would look pretty bad off my town flip too due to his vote which was the worst of my small wagon, so yes.
I think Barry shooting anybody at D1 is probably going to reflect poorly on him.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
What? You literally have six people who you can't say is town or scum and you call that a read?

I don't see a benefit of placing someone in town or mafia or leans - just to please people. You are objecting to me telling the truth about my reads now?

Would you rather I take a false position? And just move my neutrals into positions I'm less confident about?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
And ignoring the fact - that players since this night started have been moved around.

B01

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
And what is your position when you realize I am actually town - and just trying to find scum. Even if my playstyle isn't everyone's favorite.
If I knew who was on the scum team, I'd ask for a trade. Are you always a bull in a china shop?

Sent from my 5062Z using Tapatalk

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
@Hayterade how long is left of this night by the way?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
If I knew who was on the scum team, I'd ask for a trade. Are you always a bull in a china shop?

Sent from my 5062Z using Tapatalk

I don't really understand what you are saying here.