No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
TOWN:
Tommy Bedlam
Mandalorian
Turanga Leela
Lethal Jade

TOWN LEAN:
Cereal Killer
PHEN0M

NEUTRAL:
Sky
Ekkologix
Silent Bite
Pendex
Sister Abigail
People's Wang

NULL:
Baldrick
Shade

MAFIA:
The Grimch

Baldrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect
Favorite Wrestler
teddibiase
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Its done via Private message. I actually don't think you are dumb telling - or you are very good at it. But for now I'm actually switching you to a town lean. Good reaction tbh
On the flip side of this...if it is his third game, you are telling me there has been no mention of scum chat? Find that hard to believe.

Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I mean he could be lying - but sometimes you have have to have faith in some players reactions

B01

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
On the flip side of this...if it is his third game, you are telling me there has been no mention of scum chat? Find that hard to believe.
I figured they could direct message each other here. That makes the most sense to me.

Baldrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect
Favorite Wrestler
teddibiase
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
I mean he could be lying - but sometimes you have have to have faith in some players reactions
Totally agree however you also need to apply logic.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
ill do some readback once im done watching this roh tribute show

Pendex

Reaction score
You are going to have to walk me through this because we obviously have a very different read on Barry.
I did this, during the day phase. You can say "well I don't consider what alignment his play maks most sense from" or whatever, but I do, and I don't see a scum one at all.
@Sky You are going to have to qualify your claim that I've defended Juice. I said it made some sense as to why Ekko may not have been on the list and... that's it. I have asked before and you ignored it.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
@Sky You are going to have to qualify your claim that I've defended Juice. I said it made some sense as to why Ekko may not have been on the list and... that's it. I have asked before and you ignored it.
It's because you came up with an explanation of something that people were questioning Juice over - I don't see any reason you'd do that other than to take heat off her

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
TOWN:
Tommy Bedlam
Mandalorian
Turanga Leela
Lethal Jade

TOWN LEAN:
Cereal Killer
PHEN0M

NEUTRAL:
Sky
Ekkologix
Silent Bite
Pendex
Sister Abigail
People's Wang

NULL:
Baldrick
Shade

MAFIA:
The Grimch
Why do you keep making read lists when they don't update?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
This is literally updated from the last one.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I did this, during the day phase. You can say "well I don't consider what alignment his play maks most sense from" or whatever, but I do, and I don't see a scum one at all.
Why are you ignoring scummy behavior, though? You are a vet, Ratchet, you know as well as I do that wolves are always pulling tricky shit. Barry's game has not be town. Barry's kill was not town. I don't care if it was too crazy to pull off, Barry is a crazy mother fucker. I still feel like Barry blindly shooting and having no remorse does not feel like any hints of town motivation. Besides you seemingly being sold on Barry being town because it's too crazy for town to do what he did, what about him to you read town?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Only two people I don't have a read on.

I don't really know what you are talking about really.

Pendex

Reaction score
It's because you came up with an explanation of something that people were questioning Juice over - I don't see any reason you'd do that other than to take heat off her
Uh, if my memory doesn't fail me, I'm pretty sure I was asked? Can't remember by whom. Anyway, it was a topic of discussion and I felt the angle fairly obvious, there doesn't need to be any extra motive assigned to my comments than that.
Why are you ignoring scummy behavior, though? You are a vet, Ratchet, you know as well as I do that wolves are always pulling tricky shit. Barry's game has not be town. Barry's kill was not town. I don't care if it was too crazy to pull off, Barry is a crazy mother fucker. I still feel like Barry blindly shooting and having no remorse does not feel like any hints of town motivation. Besides you seemingly being sold on Barry being town because it's too crazy for town to do what he did, what about him to you read town?
Excelt where I haven't ignored scummy behaviour? You know, where I broke down why it was the least optimal shot for him to make as scum there, which is why I think he's town? If you want me to remove that for a second and give you reasons why he's town, well I don't have those. His play has been fairly apathetic and dare I say, lazy, this in spite of having over 100 posts. Trying to get anything out of him is laborious work.

I don't need him to show remorse though, I'm not sure why that's the standard he must be held to here. He took a shot he obviously felt was justified - it didn't pan out. If he's scum I actually think he'd be more likely to play to the apologetic angle for what it's worth, too.

Pendex

Reaction score
Only two people I don't have a read on.

I don't really know what you are talking about really.
I mean you say this, but you have neutral and null as split categories, and earlier claimed neutral was leaning town side. Except you also had town lead as it's own category too so I really don't know what I'm supposed to be getting from these lists aside from you think Grim is Scum and Tommy/Mando/Lethal are town.

Reactions: Sister Abigail