No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Isn't it everyone's job to validate themselves in this game? You're either believed by enough people to be helpful or they get rid of you...if that's not validation...The desire to have approval, acceptance and respect...I have no idea what is...
This is actually a good catch. I think town have two responsibilities when they play. They need to catch scum but they also need to be able to show some townieness through reads, thought processes, or transparency. If you play scummy as town, you're only screwing town because players are going to hunt you for scummy play.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Oh ffs Wang...hope you're good dude. Hit us up if you need to!

Whilst I get Man's questioning maybe it's time to move on a little now before it just bogs everything else down.

Happy to be where i'm at with the reads people are giving on me. I've not been here due to work and kids activities, can't do a great deal about that but I have been reading through things and I am formulating opinions...allbeit slowly.

I'm just wondering if we're missing something that is right in front of our eyes here. Is the obvious play too obvious for it to be real if that makes sense?
And your current reads are...?

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

B01

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Grim's a veteran player, correct? I know Juice is, because there's an entire thread about her. I know it's been asked before, but why would he do something so reckless? You don't really do anything in this game for shit's and giggles...unless you have the power(s) to be like that.

Juice rubs me the wrong way...it looks like she's helping, but there doesn't feel like there's any substance behind it. Just a lot of talk...smoke and mirrors or whatever you want to call it. She may be using her reputation to her advantage, knowing people won't believe her.

That's what I got...

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Baldrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect
Favorite Wrestler
teddibiase
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
And your current reads are...?
My biggest concern at the moment is Man & Leila as why would you go through all that in a night phase? I'm expecting both to be on the same side though.

Grim is too obvious...but is it too obvious for it to end up being true?

I need to take some more time to go through the John stuff again.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
My biggest concern at the moment is Man & Leila as why would you go through all that in a night phase? I'm expecting both to be on the same side though.

I need to take some more time to go through the John stuff again.
I really don't see Mando/Juice co-scum, where are you getting this idea?

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
This has been my dilemma with the Grim thing. Is it a “hiding in plain sight” thing, or is there something there that im not seeing?

Baldrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect
Favorite Wrestler
teddibiase
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
I really don't see Mando/Juice co-scum, where are you getting this idea?
Where did I mention they are scum? I said it was concerning but I expect them to both be on the same team.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Grim's a veteran player, correct? I know Juice is, because there's an entire thread about her. I know it's been asked before, but why would he do something so reckless? You don't really do anything in this game for shit's and giggles...unless you have the power(s) to be like that.

Juice rubs me the wrong way...it looks like she's helping, but there doesn't feel like there's any substance behind it. Just a lot of talk...smoke and mirrors or whatever you want to call it. She may be using her reputation to her advantage, knowing people won't believe her.

That's what I got...

This is either a recycled viewpoint or straight from a mafia chat thread. I don't believe this is solely independent thought - I am used to vitriol reactions, so if you town - then I'm reading you wrong. But you feel like a mafia lean here. Especially when it invalidates me - whilst also seeming to validate my biggest scum read

B01

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
This is either a recycled viewpoint or straight from a mafia chat thread. I don't believe this is solely independent thought - I am used to vitriol reactions, so if you town - then I'm reading you wrong. But you feel like a mafia lean here. Especially when it invalidates me - whilst also seeming to validate my biggest scum read
LOL...there's a mafia chat thread? Seriously? I just don't believe anything you say...plain and simple.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
TOWN:
Tommy Bedlam
Mandalorian
Turanga Leela
Lethal Jade
PHEN0M

NEUTRAL:
Sky
Ekkologix
Silent Bite
Pendex
Sister Abigail
People's Wang

NULL:
Baldrick
Shade

MAFIA LEAN:
Cereal Killer

MAFIA:
The Grimch

B01

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
How am I validating Grim? I called him reckless...like he made his more purely to say Fuck It, let's see what happens....

You keep using validate, but you aren't using it correctly...that's weird right there.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
you are validating my biggest scum read - not you're validating Grim.

The scum read - that I made.

B01

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
you are validating my biggest scum read - not you're validating Grim.

The scum read - that I made.
So, I can't read.

The independent would play though right?

This is literally the 3rd time I've played this game and been town all 3 times, so you saying there's a mafia chat room is news to me. That's pretty cool though...is there a password that you whisper?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
So, I can't read.

The independent would play though right?

This is literally the 3rd time I've played this game and been town all 3 times, so you saying there's a mafia chat room is news to me. That's pretty cool though...is there a password that you whisper?
Its done via Private message. I actually don't think you are dumb telling - or you are very good at it. But for now I'm actually switching you to a town lean. Good reaction tbh