Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Tweet that’s a pretty basic entrance from me man, I know you’re probably certain I’m maf because I broke your heart last game but I am not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mitch's entrances in all the canon games on WS so far

Whodunnit 2 (scum):

Music PR Mania (town):

WWE Jobbers (town):

Romance of the Three Kingdoms (Kingdom of Wu, which I'm not sure about to this day, but we were treated like town so I'll say town):

(he was repped out this game)

Better Call Saul (town):

(this was page 1 so not much can be read into it)

Seth MacFarlane (town):

James Bond (town):

So in conclusion, @Mr.Tweetums it seems Mitch has read back previously as town (WWE Jobbers) but he made that explicit in that case, whereas he didn't in his previous scum game. Overall view on Mitch knowing this: uncertain.
I have played several games with Mitch and that is his usual way to enter a game. They usually start when he is at work. He does tend to come in mainly as town with a joke and state he us at work so he doesn't change up his entrances much.

For now I wouldn't lean Mitch.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Showtime

Reaction score
haza and chris look townish off the first two pages.

haza's vote on sky has a logical train of thought...unlike his scum play lol

chris just feels NATURAL.

Alco

Reaction score
Just to be sure I don't misread anything: there's two types of votes, right? Locked and normal votes?

Don't wanna pull a TKOK here :heston

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Just to be sure I don't misread anything: there's two types of votes, right? Locked and normal votes?

Don't wanna pull a TKOK here :heston

Yeah, it’s all in the OP

Alco

Reaction score
This is bad.

Scrutinizing a page 1 vote while saying that it is justified yet voting rugrat because its not a serious attempt at scumhunting...on page 1

vote skybox
I like this from Haza. Good entrance!

Alco

Reaction score
It's literally the fluff phase. You shouldn't read into it too closely.
But then why did you read so closely into rugrat's actions? :pogba

Showtime

Reaction score
It's literally the fluff phase. You shouldn't read into it too closely.
What part of "it was a fun, not entirely serious vote in the first place" don't you understand?

dont like. shit be defensive looking as fuck

haza lookin like he's come to play :WOW
And fwiw, I actually agree that Sky's point was hypocritical and she is kind of passing it off as fluff. Just not sure if that makes her scum or misguided yet.
Agreed with Jeff's post there. Happy to lean town on Haza early on

do like all dis.

gambit why not town read jeff too if you like his point in regards to haza and think haza is town?

Alco

Reaction score
ok after reading everything I def feel pretty good that one of Chris/Grim are maf I am not sure which one is yet as of the moment but, feel like there is something there.
Oof, I'm gonna need a bit more than that, Chuck.

Showtime

Reaction score
Decent point. A possible answer being that he knows I'm town and its a good read to have in the bank
If only I could always get town read based on 6 posts and excluding my meta

haza for sure town

I'm sorry I didn't include someone's meta in my reads when I don't know it :rock3

this kinda reads as defensive town too. not the same defensive as sky as she was taken more aback and wanted pressure off. defensive as in "this is ridiculous" sort of reaction.

vote sky

ima sleep. im fine with this off the quarter of the thread i read. :D

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
dont like. shit be defensive looking as fuck

do like all dis.

gambit why not town read jeff too if you like his point in regards to haza and think haza is town?

That's actually a good point. I'm not sure why I didn't either. Turns out in hindsight I was wrong on him calling haza town and he just liked his posts coming in

Showtime

Reaction score
Sure.

Resident Evil 2 original is still a good game. Been playing for the last two hours and FUCK G-Birkin. Man ruined my run an hour in. :cry

Also null on Rugrat jumping on the Chris wagon I started. That seems like an NAI MO. Also Chris's posts feel a bit fluffy to me, so I'll keep my vote there for now. Haza is null as well though he is going at you right away I see. Tweet surprisingly hasn't had anything to add, and neither have you, but that's normal.

My thoughts so far. :draper2

wouldnt mind barry so whoever alco quoted saying that can be townish too.

this reads like shit. every recent game ive played and read early on youve had something to push early on and aggressively. this is just like "WHO KNOWS". NO BUENO, BRO.

Alco

Reaction score
Hm. Well I can't say I agree with your assessment of Hazas first few posts feeling towny, it looks rather null to me since his entire sussing of Sky was basically centered around a fluff vote and all of that "solving" went poof as soon as Sky made clear that it was fluff.
Isn't that the point of this game, though. You inquire into something you feel is not OK and if it turns out it was OK, then you move on.

And the way I look at it, Sky's fluff-reasoning came late and didn't look in line with the tone of her actual vote.

Alco

Reaction score
I'm being scum read by the peanut gallery here. :francis

Also it's not even elaborate lmfao.
I think at this point you were only questioned by one guy (OMB), so this is kinda ????

Status
Not open for further replies.