Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Idc that Gambit tries to hide behind a read that he thinks (or pretends to think) that Jeff made, what it boils down to is he read Haza town for 2-3 posts at best, that from my perspective don't even slightly warrant a town read. The argument that he hasn't played in a while doesn't apply cause he admitted he's not reading Haza based on meta, but on the merit of those few posts. He gave reasons for why he made that read but I don't currently buy em.

This is bad.

Scrutinizing a page 1 vote while saying that it is justified yet voting rugrat because its not a serious attempt at scumhunting...on page 1

vote skybox

You've played 10/15 games this year why you lying

The post just didn't make any sense. Are you voting him for the hell of it because you think he is fake scumhunting, the latter doesn't make any sense but like you used it as a reason

Chris doesn't need to be wagoned d1 people just need to stop misclearing him and then forgetting about him by d5

You were reading into rugrats vote on chris why can't I read into your vote on rugrat?

So it was actually about 5 game related posts that help with the current game and as I said before I've made reads off less and been correct. The aggressive tone early on when he could get away with fluffing (which he was doing as well in between these just to add further credence to the "2-3 posts at best" being wrong.) It is a town lean on day 1 and 5 posts if more than enough to go on. Plus his posts since are correct

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Who else are you reading town? Who are you reading scum?

If it only took 6 or 7 posts to read me town this should be easy

Yeah cause I meant reading every person after 6 or 7 posts... don't be a fool. I have had to spent most of the game defending myself. No one else has really stood out as town. Gut says OMB but it is weak. Not sure why Barry had to make excuses either especially day 1.

Just to be clear, I also think that Jeff saying something positive about Haza could be seen as a town lean but whether he reads Haza town or not has no bearing on my opinion about your read on Haza.

Also Sky twisting just about everything into a case for why the person saying it is scum is like vintage Sky.

What's your opinion on Mitch if you compare his entrance of this game and last game?

I didn't play last game. Link it cause it's 1am here and I'm about to go to bed.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Never mind Sky did it for you. Hang on two seconds

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Sky quoted all of Mitch's previous entrances at the top of page 12 @Gambitto

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Ah damn ninja'd by the man himself

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
The main reason I'm a bit hung up on Gambit making a town read that I find a little too generous is cause that's basically why I got caught as scum d1 on our last PerC game. I try to replicate my town game where I give people more or less reasonable town reads but fail miserably and just give people town reads for bad reasons and they immediately notice.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
^Well I don't play on jobber sites :kobe3 . Only main event sites

I mean they all kind of look the same even the scum with the other town ones. It would help if there was another couple of scum games to compare to. One thing I did notice is unlike most of the games there no hey or hello. But not sure that is alignment indicative. What was making you suspect him for it Tweet?

Edit: Please answer in next 5 minutes so I can try to sleep again :side:

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
^Well I don't play on jobber sites :kobe3 . Only main event sites

I mean they all kind of look the same even the scum with the other town ones. It would help if there was another couple of scum games to compare to. One thing I did notice is unlike most of the games there no hey or hello. But not sure that is alignment indicative. What was making you suspect him for it Tweet? Please answer in next 5 minutes so I can try to sleep again :side:

I think Tweet is actually thinking of another post Mitch made earlier in last game than his actual entrance bc I remember Mitch getting sussed for a post that sounds more similar to what Tweet seems to be thinking of than his actual entrance post that Sky quotes was

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Pretty happy to leave my vote on Gambit for tonight from what I've read

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Sorry but acting like Jeff's post is some super clear post that can't be viewed as a town read is hindsight bullshit. Saying you like someone's post is usually something people say when they find someone town. Odo says this all the time, Poyser says it, heck probs others too. Heck I say it when I find someone town often. So why would I assume it is just him being happy that he is active? Also how would I know how Haza has played in past games? I haven't played most of the recent games and the only one I did, I died night 2 so was barely in it so again why would I know it was Jeff referencing activity?
Funny how you're so confident on some things, like the way Jeff is thinking but when it counts (your read on Haza) you hide behind not knowing anything.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Ah never mind, I think that is the post bc he sussed Sky in it. He also did the same to KIF in WWE Jobbers mafia too though and Mitch was town that game

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Aka too stubborn to change your mind even though I have countered everyone of your points and won't present any new points

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Funny how you're so confident on some things, like the way Jeff is thinking but when it counts (your read on Haza) you hide behind not knowing anything.

If you're trying to say that post could not be read as Jeff calling someone town, you're a moron plain and simple. People use that phrase all the time to call people town. Stop acting like they don't. Also what the fuck does me not knowing meta have to do with what I said on Jeff :reigns3 ? I've stated why I have Haza as town and his play since has backed that up.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
If you're trying to say that post could not be read as Jeff calling someone town, you're a moron plain and simple. People use that phrase all the time to call people town. Stop acting like they don't. Also what the fuck does me not knowing meta have to do with what I said on Jeff :reigns3 ? I've stated why I have Haza as town and his play since has backed that up.
When did I ever say it could never be read as such? All I or anyone else has said is that it is not the natural reading.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
When did I ever say it could never be read as such? All I or anyone else has said is that it is not the natural reading.

Well to me it is since numerous players use it to call people town. Don't agree? Well you're wrong :draper2

Status
Not open for further replies.