Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
ok after reading everything I def feel pretty good that one of Chris/Grim are maf I am not sure which one is yet as of the moment but, feel like there is something there.

tenor.gif

You were literally given advice last game. This form of post is not going to be considered with anything, not even a pinch of salt. You're very capable of reading players well, but you will struggle to have people follow you with "feel like something is there."

I look forward to you providing further insight into the selection that you make :)

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
This is a little contradictory. You are saying you think one of them is scum but that you think the are staging something? Help me if I'm understanding this wrong

I like this from Haza. The constant questioning, scrutinising people, forming his own reads. It's a welcome change to the nonchalant play that gets him sussed and tunneled into lynches.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Sorry but him going Haza came to play with a positive emoji looks like a town read. Calling me scum for thinking that was is moronic

You can like a post without town reading someone if they bring up a decent point. You can hate a post but not scum read somebody. It may appear as such, but it's dangerous to assume anything without a person outwardly specifying what is happening

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Actually if anything this is stretching. Heck in this post you say that Jeff had a positive reaction to Haza's play. So why is it a strech for me to assume that is a town lean? Because in mafia being happy with someone's post usually means you think they are town. This is literally trying to fit my posts to a scum case instead of using my posts for a scum case.

Is it a lean or a read?

I do like the point you make though in regards to trying to fit your posts to a scum case, but it's Skybox man, she'll sniff you as scum for your font choice :lmao

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
This looks eerily similar to Mitchs entrance last game (where he was scum) in that he lets shine through that he's up to speed on what people are talking about, but he doesn't have any opinions on anything other than "let's not make town reads too quickly".
unvote
vote Mitch

tenor.gif

I'm a little disappointed in you, Tweets, for aiming at the low branches and off something as weak sauce as an entry post. I am proud however that you seem to be away from your fence and have ceased the pushing of paper :)

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
stop being a smurf - it’s a dumb play.

Of a player?

Absolutely mate. I stopped it last game and I played arguably my best game, which I attribute to removing the distraction that being pegged down exchanging with one person can do

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Also, I'm not going to bother quoting the posts, but what's up with Barry and his overly defensive nature? Granted the reaction can be justified given where it came from, but I question the logic behind it.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Of a player?

Absolutely mate. I stopped it last game and I played arguably my best game, which I attribute to removing the distraction that being pegged down exchanging with one person can do

how mature of you

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Gonna be afk for a while as I’m busy, had my fun trolling but will come up with some reads late this eve

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Town leans on Haza & Jeff. Yup, they're safe leans, but I'm comfortable with them. I'm not a fan of Tweets' prodding of Mitch, but I'm willing to hear him out and respond to my question. OMB I'd like to put 55/45 on the town side, I just wish he'd take on board the sections feedback and elaborate more on what about those feelings makes him believe people are scum. The fact it seems to be people his familiar with, rather than strangers, tells me he's wanting to play it safe and cautious - which can be either town or scum. Skybox just appears to be her usual self, and one way or another she'll slip soon enough if she is scum.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Adding lethal to town leans list. Giving thoughts straight away will respond to his post quoting me properly at home but it felt very town like and a good explanation of his perspective edit: auto correct sucks

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Also, I'm not going to bother quoting the posts, but what's up with Barry and his overly defensive nature? Granted the reaction can be justified given where it came from, but I question the logic behind it.

Yeah him randomly talking about his twitch felt unnecessary. I think it was in respond to haza but I don't think it even related to haza's point

Status
Not open for further replies.