Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Reaction score
@Alco

since you’re around what are your thoughts on Skybox? I think I read her too early as she was making effort, but her current play is just :mj4
I've had her in yellow since the start. She's not playing well and I think she's scum. That first thing she did by putting away some vote as fluff since it was the "fluff phase", when at the same time she was reading very closely into your posts (not being fluff, I guess) made me doubt her instantly. Everything thereafter didn't exactly help her case either.

It just sucks she claimed beloved princess and that Tweet's gamble backfired. Cause now I'm hesitant.

Why did you read her town? Only because of the effort?

Alco

Reaction score
Lethal I'm not particularly fond of you having reads but not just giving them right away for everyone. Why should I sign off on them specifically? :pogba

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Lethal I'm not particularly fond of you having reads but not just giving them right away for everyone. Why should I sign off on them specifically? :pogba

Can you go ahead and sign off on them though? I wanna know what they are

Alco

Reaction score
Yea he should give 'm right now imo :pogba

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
No his play was starkly different before and after I locked my vote. Do you disagree

So then why did you lock your vote before anyone else again on day 2 when you didn't like that the person you locked it on D1 ended up getting lynched? Don't think anything similar could happen this time?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Sorry man, I was watching the footy.

Big Man

Reaction score
because she sucks.

@Big Man what are your thoughts on Skybox?
I think there's a decent chance she's scum, reasons were given earlier.
No his play was starkly different before and after I locked my vote. Do you disagree
I'm on about you saying there was no excuse to lynch him when in your own words his play was scummy af for most of the day. yes his play improved but that doesn't magically mean everything that happened ealier no longer happened. locking in your vote doesn't absolve you of responsibility either because that would make things a lot easier for scum.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I think there's a decent chance she's scum, reasons were given earlier.

I'm on about you saying there was no excuse to lynch him when in your own words his play was scummy af for most of the day. yes his play improved but that doesn't magically mean everything that happened ealier no longer happened. locking in your vote doesn't absolve you of responsibility either because that would make things a lot easier for scum.

ok let me put it this way, you're right, he still deserved to be lynched for the first half of day 1. I'm just saying that once he started playing better Im the only one that had an excuse to not change my vote off the mislynch. It's a shame but that's just the way it is

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
do we have time to also wagon Haza? I kind of want to lynch everyone that is playing like a turd

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
that being said he did say he had other reasons to lock in his vote that would make sense later

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
So then why did you lock your vote before anyone else again on day 2 when you didn't like that the person you locked it on D1 ended up getting lynched? Don't think anything similar could happen this time?
i believe if barry had flipped scum it woulda been beneficial to village that i locked my vote that early, same with omb if he flips scum

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Do you think what Tweet did makes him more town or less town in your eyes?

Give me your other reads too please

Tweet is most definitely town for mine, and 80% of that is I doubt Odo puts it in as a fake and it's very hard to fake info roles - Tweets wouldn't put himself under that pressure. Not using his role is questionable, especially given his claim and threat of being whacked. His tactic was poor, but I understand his reasoning - scare Skybox into stuffing up her play/claim through panic. Her claiming BP complicates things as far as roles go

Onto my reads:

Still leaning/reading Jeff and Haza town, Tweets now into that territory as well. I'm putting Big Man in town lean as well due to his note tactic that ruffled OMBs feathers, but couldn't stop his paper pushing (OMBs I mean). OMB seems really rattled by the attention though, and although he's claimed tracker, I'm not ruling out roletracker.

Sky I'm on the fence. She's got the BP claim, but her play has been erratic, the OMGUS vote onto Rugrat set off a red flag. I do tread carefully on her though given her improved gameplay as of late. I said earlier she'll slip soon enough if scum, so I'll give her posts another look before bed

I like Gambit's activity and questioning. He's also explaining his actions well, so leaning town on him.

Chris
Mitch
Haza
Alco
Big Man
Jeff
OMB

Wang Chung
Lethal
Tweet

Skybox
Gambit
Rugrat
Magic

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Why did you read her town? Only because of the effort?

Basically. But in light of her recent play I have questions. I don’t see any town motivation in throwing a locked vote on an unclaimed player.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler