Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
do we have time to also wagon Haza? I kind of want to lynch everyone that is playing like a turd
Wagon me tomorrow if you have to but not before omb flips, sky flipping wouldn't be the worst thing to happen either

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
yes. Is Zelda the girl who wears all green?

her claiming a princess and being a princess fits, but I don’t like character spec

Mmmmm yeah, I don't want to character spec but I'd put Princess Peach as more of a beloved that Zelda. I won't try and outguess the host though.

Alco

Reaction score
@Big Man can you tell me why I should choose OMB over Sky ? In non-Rick & Morty-esque words please

Alco

Reaction score
Tweet is most definitely town for mine, and 80% of that is I doubt Odo puts it in as a fake and it's very hard to fake info roles - Tweets wouldn't put himself under that pressure. Not using his role is questionable, especially given his claim and threat of being whacked. His tactic was poor, but I understand his reasoning - scare Skybox into stuffing up her play/claim through panic. Her claiming BP complicates things as far as roles go

Onto my reads:

Still leaning/reading Jeff and Haza town, Tweets now into that territory as well. I'm putting Big Man in town lean as well due to his note tactic that ruffled OMBs feathers, but couldn't stop his paper pushing (OMBs I mean). OMB seems really rattled by the attention though, and although he's claimed tracker, I'm not ruling out roletracker.

Sky I'm on the fence. She's got the BP claim, but her play has been erratic, the OMGUS vote onto Rugrat set off a red flag. I do tread carefully on her though given her improved gameplay as of late. I said earlier she'll slip soon enough if scum, so I'll give her posts another look before bed

I like Gambit's activity and questioning. He's also explaining his actions well, so leaning town on him.

Chris
Mitch
Haza
Alco
Big Man
Jeff
OMB

Wang Chung
Lethal
Tweet

Skybox
Gambit
Rugrat
Magic
Who would you most likely vote right now, out of OMB and Sky ? (your only two yellows)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Alco @Rugrat Zelda isn't the green wearing one, that's Link. Big Man also claimed Navi, which is the lil fairy that follows Link around. That's 2 Zelda characters, and I know for a fact there is a third, so unsure if Odo would be that lazy and put 3 zelda characters fwiw. I realize this isnt a strong point tho and mostly host wifom

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Mmmmm yeah, I don't want to character spec but I'd put Princess Peach as more of a beloved that Zelda. I won't try and outguess the host though.

Her flavor makes sense with the "her death would mean certain disaster for hyrule" I guess though. It is two Zelda characters claimed but I don't know if that should really matter much.

Though I would be remiss if I didn't mention that your "too many Barry's" spec during Odo's last game was actually accurate :mj4

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Who would you most likely vote right now, out of OMB and Sky ? (your only two yellows)

Gun to my head, Skybox. I'd prefer to keep the claimed tracker alive and hope he gets a result. Scum can't screw with tracker and gunsmith now can they?

Alco

Reaction score
@Alco @Rugrat Zelda isn't the green wearing one, that's Link. Big Man also claimed Navi, which is the lil fairy that follows Link around. That's 2 Zelda characters, and I know for a fact there is a third, so unsure if Odo would be that lazy and put 3 zelda characters fwiw. I realize this isnt a strong point tho and mostly host wifom
I see what you're getting at and at the very least, it's not helping her case.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Her flavor makes sense with the "her death would mean certain disaster for hyrule" I guess though. It is two Zelda characters claimed but I don't know if that should really matter much.

Though I would be remiss if I didn't mention that your "too many Barry's" spec during Odo's last game was actually accurate :mj4

My goodness I didn't even remember that. Props for that recital of history.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Reactions: Lethal

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

my issue with this is the way she claimed, looked like she copy pasted her role PM no? That is what I meant when I criticized the flavor. Knowing that Odo would not tolerate this, it looks like an overly flavourful fake to me

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Princess Zelda here. A kind and wise ruler descended from the Goddess Hylia herself, chosen by destiny to keep the Triforce of Wisdom within me. If anything were to happen to me, it would surely mean disaster for Hyrule.

Hence... Beloved Princess. Yeah, I hate it too.
If I die, the next day just straight up doesn't happen.

So..........

Help me out here - if she dies, through any means, the next day doesn't happen? When I've seen this role before I think it was lynching triggered the mechanism

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Also I really struggle to understand why she locked her vote on Rugrat under for all intents and purposes, an OMGUS reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.