Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Here's a funny thought I just came up with - it's a running gag in the video game world that Luigi always gets ignored and brushed aside when Mario is around, what if Luigi is the indy whose goal it is to stick it to everyone and show that he's a hero as well :heston

I'm not serious btw before people go duuuuh he's indy hunting

Alco

Reaction score
Target visited nobody was what I got.

However I did get a message after the result a pm from odo sent from chris that was a plea to not kill him as he is a survivor. So I am not sure what to say IDK if I can send the whole message I dont wanna get modkilled
:pogba

Alco

Reaction score
Gotta reveal my hand here, I don't actually have a result on Sky. I didn't use my role last night cause I fully expected to be blocked, seeing as I was the only power role that had claimed. I was pretending to have a result to get her to claim something that would return a guilty result for a Gunsmith if she's scum, but that claim now is... problematic.
This saddens me, Tweet :hogansun

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I got a question for Ruggies muhself. We were talking about the other game where you scumslipped by revealing the scum alignment, what's to tell me you didn't slip here in revealing that there's only three scum?

Generally speaking, does anyone agree that 12/3/1 would be a good split here? I still think it's probably 12/4 or 11/4/1.

It’s a guess. I’d say estimating the split and knowing the obscure name of the mafia alignment are very different.

Alco

Reaction score
Here's a funny thought I just came up with - it's a running gag in the video game world that Luigi always gets ignored and brushed aside when Mario is around, what if Luigi is the indy whose goal it is to stick it to everyone and show that he's a hero as well :heston

I'm not serious btw before people go duuuuh he's indy hunting
I got angry at you for indy hunting before. Don't make me get angry again. I will absolutely get very angry. And I will send you a letter, telling you how angry I am.

Alco

Reaction score
sky really loves to soft her role, she really can't help herself most of the time. in Odo's last game she was the hated townie and opened the game saying it wasn't randomised and Odo purposefully gave a bad role and the sooner she dies the better. now she supposedely got another negative utility role in Odo's following game and there was no softing at all. no 'claiming would be very bad for town' or anything like that at all.
I quite like this point, to be honest.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I got angry at you for indy hunting before. Don't make me get angry again. I will absolutely get very angry. And I will send you a letter, telling you how angry I am.
Onoz, Belgium is angry, he's probably gonna throw chocolate and waffles at me :worried

• Angry
Reactions: Alco

Alco

Reaction score
Yeh and he was scummy af when I did. Yall had no excuse to lynch him once he started playing properly
Now you're just shedding all the responsibility from you. And you set yourself up to do it again today with your super early lock vote.

You're just setting up the walls to hide behind after the act.

Alco

Reaction score
LOCK Vote Rugrat

I'll probably be lynched while I sleep but just in case I'm not I'd like to place my vote something useful. Hope we can recover from the double Night

See ya
:tenay

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I speculate the split every game actually
908A7D05-1A19-4539-ADB1-C1965B9F94E4.jpeg
E2EF0C72-BBE0-47E2-8372-DDA964D666BC.jpeg

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
It’s a guess. I’d say estimating the split and knowing the obscure name of the mafia alignment are very different.
So if it's just a guess I can assume that you asking OMB about the scum team being 4 players was you thinking that OMB who you probably think is scum just gave you some info that's news to you?

I mean ya generally speaking speculating the split is a completely different story than telling people what the scum alignment is in a scenario where the alignment is unknown and ambiguous, and I'm not trying to portray those as equally scum slippy. Just asking questions :cozy

Speaking of the scum alignment, I sorta assume it's video game villains but I wouldn't put it past Odo to throw us a curveball and have it be something different.

And yeah I'm mainly saying that because I still read Mitch scum on play and absolutely hate the idea of town confirming him off of his character claim in an Odo game.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I know it's 11 AM but uh... I'm gonna go to sleep now. :heston

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Vote Count 1

Sky 1 - Jeff
OMB 6 - Big Man, Gambit, Chris, Jeff, Haza, Rugrat
Chris 1 - Tweet
Haza 1 - OMB
Rugrat 2 - Sky, Mitch

You have around 16 hours remaining.

Alco

Reaction score
1. Chris
3. Mitch
4. Haza
5. Alco
6. Big Man
7. Jeff

8. OMB

9. Wang Chung
10. Lethal
12. Tweet
13. Skybox
14. Gambit

15. Rugrat
16. Magic

This is roughly where I'm at right now. Mitch is a tough case, cause Phenom dying looks better for him imo, but his play is just :deandre . He's not my top target anymore, however.

I think Haza has largely slipped and the fact he's locked votes twice very early to me points towards a "I'm not responsible for this, I'm not to blame". It looks like an easy set up to hide behind and I fiercely dislike it. He also looks like he wants to rush through phases.

Of course, this brings me to OMB, who looks unlikely to be aligned with Haza, so that's a bit :pogba on my side. Big Man's case makes some sense. However, since I don't watch Rick & Morty because I'm too stupid, I'm not entirely following his case in terms of logic.
Sky has looked bad the entire time for me. I don't understand why she's townread by some (Rugrat for example??). The claim makes me pause a bit in a game this size. But she's probably the go-to lynch today imo.

I'd like @Lethal to show up so I can read him like I know I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.