NFL Regular Season Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Anyone else watch the Raiders/Dolphins game?

I only watched this one because it was from Wembley, I really enjoyed the game though.

I caught a bit. All it really told me is that this Raiders team may be one of the worst of all-time. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I caught a bit. All it really told me is that this Raiders team may be one of the worst of all-time. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a scary thought...

Anyways my Texans play the Cowboys tomorrow.. Can't lie, I'm a little nervous. There's a lot of bragging rights on the line and the Cowboys were just filthy against the Saints last week while the Texans squeaked past the Bills. I feel like our defense is much better equipped to slow down Demarco Murray than NO's was, but I know one thing for sure: the Texans offense is going to have to show up if we want to stand a chance. Ryan Fitzpatrick lead the team in rushing yards against Buffalo with like 18 yards (too lazy to look up)... Arian Foster is going to have to show up this week for the first time this season or else I might be hearing a lot of shit from Dallas fans until.. Well.. I die.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Wow, Manziel really made a difference for the Browns eh? :lol:

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
He was wonderful. They should have stuck with Hoyer for another week

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Well, the winner of The Falcons vs Panthers game will have a losing record and enter the Playoffs. I know it is unlikely, but wouldn't it be awesomeif one of these teams (hopefully Atlanta) get red hot and win the Super Bowl?

Rise Up Atlanta!

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
It would be sad but it would make the stuffy guys in charge of the NFL shit themselves so it would also be pretty fucking funny. :lol:

Tbh though, the rules need to be changed because it's pretty shitty that the NFC South team is going to get a home playoff game with less wins than whoever they end up facing. The only good thing about this whole scenario is that they'll be the 4th seed which virtually guarantees that even if they beat their first opponent, they'll be going to Seattle for the second round. I wouldn't like either Atlanta or Carolina's chances there.

On another note, the Steelers are back in the playoffs BABY, and thanks to Indy getting smoked by Dallas yesterday, all our boys have to do is beat the Bungles on Sunday night and they'll be the third seed.

Oh and Johnny Manziel still sucks.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Are we going to use this one again for next season?

ANYWAY A NEW SEASON IS COMING UP IN A FEW MONTHS! I'm looking forward to see what the Falcons end up doing with the changes on their team. I'm hoping for something better than the last two shit seasons we had.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Are we going to use this one again for next season?

ANYWAY A NEW SEASON IS COMING UP IN A FEW MONTHS! I'm looking forward to see what the Falcons end up doing with the changes on their team. I'm hoping for something better than the last two shit seasons we had.
Yeah, we may as well just keep using this one. I'm pumped for the Steelers of course, and I can't see Cincy or Cleveland competing for the North this year. Baltimore is really good but we'll probably split the season series 1-1 with them like always.

Oh, and just to keep things juicy in here...

Champagne Charlie said:
Of course they are but I think Manziel is good enough to make the step up. I think that he will be the more successful out of him and Bortles.
I thought I'd bring this up as well, even though it's from another thread. I wonder if Charlie still feels this way? I suppose if he meant he'd be more successful at being a complete and total fuck up in both the NFL and life then he'd be right. :lol:

Thoughts Charlie?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Yeah, we may as well just keep using this one. I'm pumped for the Steelers of course, and I can't see Cincy or Cleveland competing for the North this year. Baltimore is really good but we'll probably split the season series 1-1 with them like always.

Oh, and just to keep things juicy in here...

I thought I'd bring this up as well, even though it's from another thread. I wonder if Charlie still feels this way? I suppose if he meant he'd be more successful at being a complete and total fuck up in both the NFL and life then he'd be right.

Thoughts Charlie?
Yes i agree with this Fuji and as of now we get to take on the Pats without Brady but we will be without Bell.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Yes i agree with this Fuji and as of now we get to take on the Pats without Brady but we will be without Bell.
I figured we would beat the Pats even with Brady, that just seems like the type of game the Pats lose and it's early in the season, which we all know isn't exactly their favourite time of year. The Steelers have a pretty brutal schedule this year though, so they need to get out of the gate with some big wins. They have to travel to Kansas City and Seattle at different points in the season, which are hard places to win in, and they've got a home game against the fucking Raiders that just screams LOSS to me since they always seem to lose to lesser teams at home. The same can be said for the 49er's coming to Heinz Field, but I think we'll find a way to win that one.

We also have to go to St. Louis where they always seem to play well, and finish up with three of four games on the road and the lone home one against Denver. Luckily it'll be cold enough at that point that Manning will suck so we should have no trouble beating them. :lol:

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
As it gets closer I'm just more and more pumped for Football. I'm hoping I don't get let down with the changes Atlanta is making. As long as that defense improves we should be good. The close games last season that were lost could have been won with a great defense.