NFL Playoffs Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Yeah I think he's had his surgery now that the seasons over, or will be having it shortly.
Mario Williams has a decent ways left to go before he is guarenteed to make the HOF.
^ He needs to start getting more Double-Digit Sack seasons.
Not saying Williams or Peppers make the HOF, just that they were the last prospects who entered the league with as much potential and hype as Clowney

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Couldn't you just easily say that for anyone that looks good on paper though coming from college?

I'll second this motion, as clearly great as Clowney is I remember when people called Trent Richardson the best prospect since Peterson
(then again he doesn't fit Indy's system and had a craptacular O-Line this year)

Safe to say Teddy is much better than David Carr or Joey Harrington. Maybe they can pick up a QB in Free Agency and take Clowney since the Watt/Clowney combination would make QB's nationwide shit themselves. But then again, as great as Jake Long was in Miami he didn't help them win.

Big hit on everyone today!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'll second this motion, as clearly great as Clowney is I remember when people called Trent Richardson the best prospect since Peterson
(then again he doesn't fit Indy's system and had a craptacular O-Line this year)

Safe to say Teddy is much better than David Carr or Joey Harrington. Maybe they can pick up a QB in Free Agency and take Clowney since the Watt/Clowney combination would make QB's nationwide shit themselves. But then again, as great as Jake Long was in Miami he didn't help them win.

Big hit on everyone today!
T-Rich lol. Only a fucking Blue team takes a RB in the first round, let alone top 5. Oh hai Darren McFadden

edit: I love Teddy B but did you see this report? Obviously doesn't mean much, except he isn't Luck or RGIII when it comes to perception across the league

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pl...ews.asp?sport=CFB&id=130912&line=29375&spln=1

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
T-Rich lol. Only a fucking Blue team takes a RB in the first round, let alone top 5. Oh hai Darren McFadden

LOL, damn right!

As many mocks as I've looked at I can't name an RB in this draft (outside of some guys I like in college). Who is the top RB some team can take in the 3rd round?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Funny I said the same except it went along the lines of Only a fucking Blue team drafts a 29 year old QB in the first round lmao goddamn Cleveland Clowns (Should just change their name to that at this point).

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
LOL, damn right!

As many mocks as I've looked at I can't name an RB in this draft (outside of some guys I like in college). Who is the top RB some team can take in the 3rd round?
I like DeAnthony Thomas, Seastrunk from baylor and Tre Mason

Snowman1

Reaction score
Watching the game with my mom, who after that drop just yelled "Wow, Boldin you scrub".
Oy, how strange it is to hear that after this season.

Heard some talk locally about Mason struggling with pass protection and shit. Still he's too talented not to want on your team.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I like DeAnthony Thomas, Seastrunk from baylor and Tre Mason
I think Mason will probably have the best career out of RBs this draft but that's not saying much considering I don't see too much production coming from anyone of them for the first few years.

Snowman1

Reaction score
I'd love DeAnthony Thomas as a future or possible current replacement for Ray Rice

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I think Mason will probably have the best career out of RBs this draft but that's not saying much considering I don't see too much production coming from anyone of them for the first few years.
there will probably be some late rounders or undrafted guys who have nice long careers. RBs are easy to find

Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Every fucking playoff game this dude just runs all over hoes.

Kaep <3<3