NFL Offseason Thread [2017]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Why are teams helping the Patriots so much? This is embarassing.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Brady/Belichick era is going to go out with a bang. Gronkowski, Hogan, Edelman, Cooks, Mitchell, White, Allen. TB has so many fucking weapons.

[HASHTAG]#TB12[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#GOAT[/HASHTAG]

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
The NFL and Las Vegas are not going to work well together.. I have a feeling there will be trouble sometime within the first few years of the move.
It's all Goodell being a greedy douchebag and hoping a lot of money is going to come from tourists in Las Vegas.

I live on the other side of the country and I'm still upset about it. Doesn't feel right to take them out of Oakland. The city even put forth a great last minute proposal but Goodell simply dismissed it, and the team itself wasn't involved in a lot of negotiations and discussions they should have been. I'm not very happy about this.

Also edited my post because I realized I said New Vegas instead of Las Vegas. I play too many Fallout games.

Last edited:

Snowman1

Reaction score
It's all Goodell being a greedy douchebag and hoping a lot of money is going to come from tourists in Las Vegas.

I live on the other side of the country and I'm still upset about it. Doesn't feel right to take them out of Oakland. The city even put forth a great last minute proposal but Goodell simply dismissed it, and the team itself wasn't involved in a lot of negotiations and discussions they should have been. I'm not very happy about this.

Also edited my post because I realized I said New Vegas instead of Las Vegas. I play too many Fallout games.

I really, really feel for the regular Oakland fans. Going to games, wearing their weird merch, cheering on this team through the All Davis era, from 2003-2014 and all the horrible football they sat through... Now the team is great again! And then Carr gets hurt, they get bounced, and LOL we're gone. Awful. Looking back on those last almost 15 years must really suck.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Mike Gillislee to the Patriots.
Brady/Belichick going for 19-0 and a 6th ring.
R.I.P NFL.
[HASHTAG]#TB12[/HASHTAG]

Snowman1

Reaction score
TEAMS STOP HELPING THE PATRIOTS ALREADY!!!!!!!! :angry: