NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Famou$ 187

I agree Wayne talks about the same shit,most of his lines are usually kindergarten type shit if you ask me.
My Top 5
1.J Cole [hot shit]
2.Freddie Gibbs [solid flow]
3.50 Cent [solid album,still bringin heat]
4.Wiz Khalifa [hot rhymer]
5.Soulja Boy [his shit is decent,but still has some hot songs]

straight_edge76

i like his metaphors. His concepts are literally Pussy. Money. Weed and i dont like that. Hes annoying the fuck outta me right now tbh. I wish he would just go to jail already

"Metaphors" lol don't make me laugh its all a bunch of nonsense strung together and he calls it a metaphor. You wanna hear sick ass metaphors listen to Lupe Fiasco or Kanye West.

straight_edge76

lol Lupe and Kanye's metaphors actually make sense, Wayne just says a bunch of random shit. No flow at all imo.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Lupe Fiasco: "Punk ass smurfs don't be so DAFT.

That punchline is so damn hard to me on that "Thank You" track off of Enemy of the State.

Famou$ 187

I'm actually feeling Waka Flocka & Tech N9ne more than Soulja Boy,I guess I should have added them to the honorable mentions.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
But seriously of the big 4 new rappers to blow up of 2009 I would rank them like this

Ash
Wale
CuDI
Drake.

:smh You're fuckin joking right?

I haven't heard anything from the white boy in months. The fact that Drake isn't number one is FAIL.

It should go...

Drake
CuDi
Wale
Curren$y
Ash

I honestly don't see Asher doing anything next year, a lackluster album if anything. And who the fuck said Charles Hamilton's name in here?

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
I remember watching a freestlye he made during a Degrassi behind the scenes thing. I was like this dude is hot. Didn't know weezy would pick him up tho

lmao. You supposedly a 27 year old stoner were watching a girly preteen show which had a behind the scenes episode and you seen that fag Drake rap and you were like "This dude IS HOT".

lmfao get out of the closet, I think we know why you like wrestling this much

straight_edge76

@ Colin hey I like Degrassi lol

@ Nino say what you want but imo he is ahead of Drake when it comes to lyricism, all Drake is is Lil Wayne with a flow.

Asher Roth is imo the REALEST rapper to blow up in quite some time, along with Wale. To many people do nothing but rap abouts Bentleys and Benjamins. Asher Roth, he aint no gangsta not does he claim to be. He raps about what he knows, smoking, college, booze and trying to get laid.

and Curren$y honestly I aint feelin' him he hasn't blown me away at all.

JMay187

Reaction score
Drake is much more than just Lil' Wayne with a flow.

Tha boy has style and he knows how to use that pen and pad. I bet he picks up both those grammys this yeat he's nomiated for.

straight_edge76

Drake is a talent don't get me wrong a few months ago I was all over his nuts but seriously at times his songs don't make any sense. Just a bunch of random (but sick) lines thrown together with a sing-songy hook usually about money or a female. Guys like Wale, Ash and Cudi are better in that aspect imo. Drake is honestly the perfect person to help carry Young Money, he is young, rich, talented and appealing to the ladies.

I like Drizzy and all but he is over rated by many, I would take Asher Roth over him any day of the week, twice on Sunday.

Dre

Reaction score
Drake is a hard worker. Who else you know is nominated for a Grammy without putting a album out? Who else you know released 3-4 singles off of a mixtape? What other rapper you know had two #1 singles on the Billboard chart from a mixtape?

EDIT - Just a random thought in my mind that I wanted to share.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
@ Nino say what you want but imo he is ahead of Drake when it comes to lyricism, all Drake is is Lil Wayne with a flow.

Asher Roth is imo the REALEST rapper to blow up in quite some time, along with Wale. To many people do nothing but rap abouts Bentleys and Benjamins. Asher Roth, he aint no gangsta not does he claim to be. He raps about what he knows, smoking, college, booze and trying to get laid.

This must be comedy hour because you got jokes.

Smoking, college, booze and trying to get laid is what you call "real"? I thought real was rapping about issues in life and the world, dealing with baby mamas and what's going on in our (or their) community. Asher don't talk about that. Drake has a big co-sign, is signed to a major label and is getting featured other artists song. What's Asher done?

Don't play the CNN/Fox Network role by saying all rap is about is bentleys and benjamins, you know better than that. I can't even name a song on the charts now that rap about the luxuries in life. Everything is about life and feelings and shit. Emo-rap.

And let's not start talkin stupid now! Drake > Asher.

And also Curren$y > Wiz Khalifa. Curren$y paints pictures in your mind like Ghostface.