NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Wow. Budden getting sucker-punched makes his opinion less valid? lol

NinoBrown

Reaction score
"In my whip got windows tinted, smokin' like it's legal blowin' piff all in it; Charm lookin' like someone pissed all in it, arms like I let a bunch of kids start scribblin', I been ballin' bitch you just started dribblin'."

Meh.

Curren$y has lines for days.

I even saw the lights of the goodyear blimp, in the red Spitta please don't quit; Because you that shit them smurfs ain't like you, they don't make that shit to smoke and ride to, like you do; I admit that it's true I'm good at which I do, I can show you the proof; cop a coupe and put the footage on youtube; Spitta you that smurf ladies tell me on the daily, Hit my myspace and put the ringtones on they celly's; I'm on the couch eyes glued to the telly, Watchin Family Guy waitin on Brian to sing "Peanut Butter and Jelly Time"

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Wow. Budden getting sucker-punched makes his opinion less valid? lol

I thought that was C. Hamilton.

11brj92.gif

straight_edge76

The whole thing is like a school yard fight, everybody you talk to has a different story.

straight_edge76

When it comes to actual physical altercations yes. But when it comes to lyrical supremacy you can't fuck with Em or Nas imo.

Famou$ 187

lmaoooooooo @ Nas. I wouldn't say Nas. He had one good beef song,rite? I agree on Eminem tho.

straight_edge76

Yeah true but what diss song does every rapper that takes a shot at somebody strive for? That is to have the next "Ether"

Famou$ 187

I wouldn't call it the best diss song either,that's a lil crazy to say that. Biggie - What's Beef? & Tupac's diss song was better,alot better IMO.