NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

I am not denying that he is one hell of a worker but I am not feeling him as much as I was a few months ago. The last few songs he has been on with an exception of "Forever" had me seriously impressed by his verse. I mean sure "Money To Blow" was good but nothing special and everything else from the last months has been bleh imo.

straight_edge76

This must be comedy hour because you got jokes.

Smoking, college, booze and trying to get laid is what you call "real"? I thought real was rapping about issues in life and the world, dealing with baby mamas and what's going on in our (or their) community. Asher don't talk about that. Drake has a big co-sign, is signed to a major label and is getting featured other artists song. What's Asher done?

Don't play the CNN/Fox Network role by saying all rap is about is bentleys and benjamins, you know better than that. I can't even name a song on the charts now that rap about the luxuries in life. Everything is about life and feelings and shit. Emo-rap.

And let's not start talkin stupid now! Drake > Asher.

And also Curren$y > Wiz Khalifa. Curren$y paints pictures in your mind like Ghostface.

No what I mean is he raps about what he knows, he don't front and act like hes a drug lord or a political genius. No, he is a kid who is all about having fun. Which imo makes him true to himself and his fans which is all that matters.

I know that it isn't about that but that is mentioned in quite a bit of Drake's lyrics Money, Weed, Cars and Women. Which fits him. But I just relate to Ash more-so then Drake. I do not know what kind of life you lead outside of the IWF so for all I know you may relate to Drake more-so then me.

But I am a white kid from a middle class family who grew up a hip-hop head so I guess it's just a preference. There is no way either of us can convince the other that my/your way of thinking and preferences are better then the other.

Dre

Reaction score
And also Curren$y > Wiz Khalifa

"These cars may look alike but your is much slower, this the big dog motor should of saved up for it, but the fools be in a rush to torch something quick, you took the easy route and copped the V-6 with your lame ass." - Spitta

The only thing I can said bad about Spitta is the way he raps. He just sound Blue to me imo.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
But I am a white kid from a middle class family who grew up a hip-hop head so I guess it's just a preference. There is no way either of us can convince the other that my/your way of thinking and preferences are better then the other.

Agreed.

And somebody gotta give me a Khalifa quotable because I don't see the big deal. Curren$y runs laps like Usain Bolt compared to Khalifa's Mark Henry sprints.

straight_edge76

lol @ Bolt/Henry

But I am in no way hating on Drake, he is easily one of the most quotable artists out (Any genre) can't for "Thank Me Later"

NinoBrown

Reaction score
J.Cole > Drake
Slick Rick >> Curren$y > Wiz

J.Cole is still up and coming, plus general audiences still don't know him yet. Doubt the 30,000 that heard him on Wale's album knew him before and he had one alright verse on Jay's BP3.

You're putting a legacy over two up and comers? That shit ain't far. That's like saying "Oh Derrick Rose and Brandon Jennings are the future but they're no John Stockton or Magic."

Dre

Reaction score
And somebody gotta give me a Khalifa quotable because I don't see the big deal. Curren$y runs laps like Usain Bolt compared to Khalifa's Mark Henry sprints.

Not his best but this is the only on I can think off of the top of my head.

"In my whip got windows tinted, smokin' like it's legal blowin' piff all in it; Charm lookin' like someone pissed all in it, arms like I let a bunch of kids start scribblin', I been ballin' bitch you just started dribblin'."

xtremebadass

Lil Wayne > all.

However, I am getting a little pissed now Rebirth pushed back AGAIN to February. I doubt it will come out at all. Did any of you hear On Fire or Da Da Da that shit ain't bad.

Famou$ 187

J.Cole is still up and coming, plus general audiences still don't know him yet. Doubt the 30,000 that heard him on Wale's album knew him before and he had one alright verse on Jay's BP3.

You're putting a legacy over two up and comers? That shit ain't far. That's like saying "Oh Derrick Rose and Brandon Jennings are the future but they're no John Stockton or Magic."
lmaooo i knew that shit wasn't fair. but once you said 'he paints pictures in your mind' i HAD to say slick rick.

straight_edge76

What about 2pac and Biggie when it comes to "painting a picture in your mind"

Famou$ 187

owwwwww
What about 2pac and Biggie when it comes to "painting a picture in your mind"
truee,they get really overlooked when it comes to that tho.
In the words of Joe Budden "Everybody in the world, knows Slick Rick for that ONE ALBUM"
That's why Buddens gets knocked out,hows that jaw joeyyy?!