NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Famou$ 187

since the rock section said its top 5 bands,we should say our top 5 rappers rite now.

straight_edge76

Top 5 Right Now
1. Eminem (Like always lol)
2. Tech N9ne
3. Method Man
4. The Game
5. Royce Da 5'9/Wale

HM: Asher Roth.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
^Mothafuckin FAIL for saying The Game

@Theo, I haven't been feeling Drake in awhile holmes (II).

[yt]_6kyMWo7O9E[/yt]

straight_edge76

lol hey his last mixtape was good imo.

I honestly have been liking Drake less and less over the last few months.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
1.) Wiz Khalifa/KiD CuDi
2.) Curren$y/Lupe Fiasco
3.) J. Cole
4.) Big Sean
5.) Young Jeezy/Wale

HM's: Asher Roth, Charles Hamilton, B.o.B., Drake, Tech N9ne, Kanye West, Mickey Factz, and Pill.

I feel that the reason why we are falling off with Drizzy is because of everybody around us is on his pipe right now because they have so much expectations for him and it got old on us.

I love how ppl in Erie think I'm crazy when I say that plenty of rappers are better than Drake. Lupe Fiasco for example

Dre

Reaction score
I've been fucking with Drake since Degrassi and when dropped the Room For Improvement mixtape. I thought I should just point that out, lol.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I've been fucking with Drake since Degrassi and when dropped the Room For Improvement mixtape. I thought I should just point that out, lol.
Started listening to Drake since Comeback Season, I repped him real hard when everybody else didn't even know who he was. Now that everybody is on his pipe, I don't even feel like fucking with Drake's music as much as I did anymore. I hope it won't be the same for when J. Cole and Big Sean blow up someday.

straight_edge76

Drake on DeGrassi was the shit. I actually didn't know he rapped untill the summer of 2008. But honestly everyone being on his nuts so hard is really turning me off of him I remember when I first was getting into him I was trying to show some people Drake's mixtapes and they was all like "Nae that dude's a fag singin' and shit" and now they all Drizzy's the shit lol.

But seriously of the big 4 new rappers to blow up of 2009 I would rank them like this

Ash
Wale
CuDI
Drake.

MizMasta3000

I remember watching a freestlye he made during a Degrassi behind the scenes thing. I was like this dude is hot. Didn't know weezy would pick him up tho

straight_edge76

Yeah and honestly I think Wayne is the reason everyone on his dick so hard. Seriously his dickriders (I don't even call them fans cuz they aint) think anything he is involved with is the best thing ever.

MizMasta3000

I love Lil Wayne as much as the next guy but seriously, can an artist have a song without him on it?

straight_edge76

You have lost cool points for that last post lol.

I can't stand the dude.

MizMasta3000

i like his metaphors. His concepts are literally Pussy. Money. Weed and i dont like that. Hes annoying the fuck outta me right now tbh. I wish he would just go to jail already