NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Can-I-Bitch shits on that imo

this may be my Em-Markness coming out but I think "Nail In The Coffin" and "Hailey's Revenge" are some of the rawest most personal diss tracks ever. He is in a category all his own when it comes to a battle rivaled only to KRS-One imo.

straight_edge76

lol yeah figured. But seriously one of the only times imo he was challenged was in his beef with Canibus. They both had straight fire disses. Most people that take shots at em aren't even at his level (Benzino, Ja Rule, Rick Ross, Gucci Mane etc.)

straight_edge76

Yeah 'Bis went in hard on LL. It really helped Canibus more than anything. Before that nobody had any fucking clue who he was.

Famou$ 187

lol yeah figured. But seriously one of the only times imo he was challenged was in his beef with Canibus. They both had straight fire disses. Most people that take shots at em aren't even at his level (Benzino, Ja Rule, Rick Ross, Gucci Mane etc.)
when did gucci diss em?
He really don't. Point is he went in on LL Cool J.

You mean that in a good way right? Lol.
whats does ll's diss sound like?

straight_edge76

LL made a few like Jack The Ripper and The Return of the Ripper or some shit a few others to that I can't think of off the dome ironically it was like LL/Kool Moe Dee II (old school vs new school) and the Jack The Ripper song I believe started the Em/Bis beef being that he ghost wrote it.

Gucci dissed Em in an interview I believe and took an indierect shot allegedly on one of his songs with Marriah.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
C'mon Nino, I still hope you don't think Wiz is garbage pops, I do think Spitta is better than Wiz, but you're making it seem like Wiz is like the '08 Detroit Lions and Spitta is the '72 undefeated Miami Dolphins.

I know I may be on Wiz's pipe right now, but I had the decency to say that Spitta is better than him. Spitta's work ethic is ridiculous right now, he's dropping the Muscle Car Chronicles mixtape soon, he's about to drop the Smokey Robinson mixtape with DJ Cannon, he's already working on an LP with Jay Electronica and Mos Def.

I actually don't think Asher Roth sucks, his concept of lyrics might not be the greatest on topics, but his rhymes and flow is mad stupid, his freestyles are dope as hell. I find his image very different in the least Eminem-like way. I hope I don't catch Nino DL Ash's Greenhouse Effect 2 either.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
When does Greenhouse 2 drop Theo?
This month or in early 2010, I'm hoping that Ash does release it this month because Big Sean is dropping the Finally Famous vol. 3 mixtape in two and a half more weeks on the 29th. Goddamn would that be so dope.

SxE76, you don't seem much of a Big Sean fan either.

straight_edge76

This month or in early 2010, I'm hoping that Ash does release it this month because Big Sean is dropping the Finally Famous vol. 3 mixtape in two and a half more weeks on the 29th. Goddamn would that be so dope.

SxE76, you don't seem much of a Big Sean fan either.

I have never listened to him honestly.