NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Big Sean isnt spectacular to me tbh. He's straight

^THIS.

Besides Khalifa coming off as a big Beyonce fan (he did three of her songs on Burning After Reading) he's nothing special. I look for star potential in artists and I just don't see it in Khalifa.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Ay does anybody know the name of the Jeezy's track the end of the Fed Up music video with DJ Khaled looking lame as fuck in them earbuds? The beat is dope as fuck

xtremebadass

Ay does anybody know the name of the Jeezy's track the end of the Fed Up music video with DJ Khaled looking lame as fuck in them earbuds? The beat is dope as fuck

It's Jeezy's verse of "Put Your Hands Up." It's Khaled's next single after Fed Up

straight_edge76

That Lupe track is hard. Imo one of the better Trey Songz collabos in awhile.

Edit- When is Lasers supposed to drop? and does anyone have a leak? I needs me some new Lupe!

seX-Power

You guys have such weird adjectives. What are 'hard' and 'dry' and things like that supposed to mean?