NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I would love to see him rock with Roc Nation or Shady/Aftermath though. Honestly idk who thinks that Cash/Young Money is a legit crew/label.
Roc Nation would be a PERFECT fit for Drizzy, he could do anything he wanted to on Roc Nation, HOVA would give him so much independence other than Weezy would anyday. And I can back this up because of how HOVA is treating J. Cole on Roc Nation, Jay isn't rushing J. Cole to blow up on mainstream yet as he's letting J.Cole be patient for when he blows up at the right time. Drizzy would be even greater in Roc Nation without somebody (Weezy) constantly on his dick.

But Shady/Aftermath could use a young rapper right now just to think about it, all they have is Em, 50, and Dre in which all three of them are 30 & over. They could use a young soul for mainstream.

But imagine J. Cole & Drake on the same label though?

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
imagine Drake on Eminem's record label...?? THAT would be sick
It would be sick, it would remind me of HOVA and Ye when Ye was on the rise to fame in hip-hop.

But J. Cole & Drake on Roc Nation would go on and be SO long lasting, they would be the 2010s' Jay-Z & Nas IMO.

straight_edge76

Yeah, I would love to see Drizzy rockin' on a Dre beat.
But Roc Nation is prolly better for Drizzy carrer. he wouldnt get buried on every posse cut.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Yeah, I would love to see Drizzy rockin' on a Dre beat.
But Roc Nation is prolly better for Drizzy carrer. he wouldnt get buried on every posse cut.
Yeah, it would have Drizzy and J. Cole build a foundation for themselves for their careers. They wouldn't have to be worried about being buried by other artists when it comes to music and such. J. Cole is the ONLY artist signed to Roc Nation BTW.

straight_edge76

My bad lol i coulda sworn on one of his videos Roc Nation was on his album credits

*EDIT- I am officially on Slaughterhouse's nuts after watching them live. They are the shit live, before the only one who I really liked lyrically was Royce but after watching Joe, Crooked and Joel do it up on the KOD tour I see why some people love them like they do.*

Toddy

Reaction score
I still listen to slaughterhouse quite regulary but most of the stuff out is individually

Wordlife

no they only have one album, but I also heard they put on a great show live.... wish Tech was bringing the K.O.D. tour here ... I wanted to see Slaughterhouse! Oh well

Wordlife

Eminem's new song... it will be found in the game DJ Hero (the Eminem/Jay-Z Renegade Edition)... rumor is that it could be on Relapse 2.... here we go again with this FUCKING dumb accent!

[yt]vaWF-VjbjMc&NR[/yt]

straight_edge76

Yeah slaughterhouse is awesome live what I loved about them was the individual flavor they each have, what they did half way through there set was have each of them do a little bit of a song from Detroit, Jersey, Long beach and Brooklyn respectively. When Crooked I did a little but of 'Nothin But A G Thang' the crowd went insane!!!

EDIT_ The accent aint all that bad, it fits his lyrics quiet a bit