NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

well i didnt know that. So i guess the name's are justified then.

That still doesn't explain the Young Money nonsense lol

Dre

Reaction score
2mmg4et.jpg

Rostrum Records, Frank Radio, and iHipHop Distribution are proud to announce the upcoming release of Wiz Khalifa’s “Deal Or No Deal.” The album will be available in stores and online November 24th.

Listen / Download: Wiz Khalifa - This Plane

First single off of the album.

Wordlife

^oh damn so you ARE going huh??? Damn txt me and lemme know how that shit goes bro!

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
^oh damn so you ARE going huh??? Damn txt me and lemme know how that shit goes bro!
I will, and its a college concert so I know a house party is going to thrown after it. Plus the stayin the night over at Slippery Rock University with my cousin. Its gonna be from 10PM-2AM...

straight_edge76

On the subject of Concerts..

Gonna see Tech n9ne on saturday. The K.O. D tour rollin' through my city. A mile or so away from my apartment FTW.

Dre

Reaction score
Wiz Khalifa is coming to perform in Brooklyn on October 20th. I'll try to see if I can get a pic with him.

straight_edge76

idk how sucessful I am going to be, but Iam going to try to get a picture/autograph with Tech N9ne.