NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Just an opinion. Lyrically he's dope, not saying he can really be put in the top 5 category but he is better then most.

Montana

This might be old to some of yall, but here's the hottest track on the radio here. Drake kills it.

[yt]zPRe6xS_wy4[/yt]

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
^ I love the track, but they just dont play that down here in Miami. I haven't heard it once. IDK how old this is, but this song is hard:
[YT]06TfU9IamDI[/YT]

Also, people go read that Hip-Hop weekly magazine that has Chris Brown on the cover. My dad is on the next to blow section.

[YT]q3D5W5OMfJs[/YT]
No homo, I love how these kids dress. This is also just like Soulja Boy's "Soulja Girl".

xtremebadass

That Wayne,Jay,Ye,TI song is raw, never heard that before

All they play around here is Weezy's "We Be Steady Mobbin" and "The Leak"

oh and Money to Blow, that song is the SHIT!

[yt]AgBETDui_4U[/yt]

straight_edge76

speaking of forver, is it just me or does em stick out alot on the track? not only does he murder everyone (maybe with the exception of Drake) but it aint really a beat that em would usually rock to, he still killed it. in the video i love how the song stopped for a sec before he started his verse....moreso then kanye and wayne.

and on the "im goin' in" Drake kills it "money flow like a slit wrist no bandage" one of his best lines imo jeezy brought it to, im slowly getting to like jeezy.

on the other video T,I's verse was just from "Im a king" but its still a sick 16.

on the subject of T.I...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KCUxzx2-_8
And no i do not know how to embed them.

the other video wont play. but ive heard "money 2 blow" and drake kills it. like always...the only person in young/cash money worth listening to and fuck everyone else on the label.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score

[yt]A-RIsmXAaUM[/yt]

New track from Wale, can't wait for Attention: Deficit to drop next month...​

xtremebadass

^^^That would have been SOO MUCH BETTER if he got Lenny Kravitz omg

Wordlife

THERE'S NOOOOO FUCKING WAY GUCCI MANE OR RICK ROSS OR KANYE FOR THAT MATTER ARE BETTER THAN EMINEM.... GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, HE IS POSSIBLY THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE, SAID AND DONE!