NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Is it just me or does the term "swagga" just annoy the hell out of you?

Rellie

Reaction score
It doesn't annoy me much and that's probably because I hear it on every rap song nowadays.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
If I hear another song with the words "Swag" in it, I might shoot my speakers.

And fail for posting a Black Eye Peas song in here.

EDIT: There goes my speakers.

[yt]rTTnznWnp9o[/yt]

straight_edge76

I am pretty sure swag is the single most annoying word in the history of hip hop. I thought "crunk" was irriatating back in 04.

Wordlife

OMFG! Thats so sad, I loved him... he was awesome!

Swag is so annoying I'm sorry lol

straight_edge76

Dolla died... who the hell was that? The dude that did that "Who the fuck is that" song?

straight_edge76

That song was catchy.

Another rapper being shot. This isn't going to help rap music's image any. Do you know why he was shot?

Dre

Reaction score
To make a long story short, he got into an altercation with some people from the L.A.X. Airport (Which could be the same people that had something to do with a previous altercation that happened in his hometown of Atlanta a few years ago). and then when he was shopping at the Beverly Center the people that he had an altercation with ended up shooting him in his head.

straight_edge76

Damn, that totally blows. I cant say I listened to his music though. Not really my taste to be honest. But someone who could have been huge gone.

Rellie

Reaction score
R.I.P Dolla :(

He was also the same dude who had the song out with T-Pain called "Who the Fuck is that".

CT Styles

Just weird to listen to because he released it just a week ago before he died I think is what he means.