NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Yeah it is. But to be technical it's not an "official" single so its out of the conversation at the moment, its imo the best of the three songs from Relapse that I have heard.

Wordlife

yeah... well it was released today on iTunes too and already has a tonnnnn of purchases. I love it, the accent is hilarious too.... its annoying but creative... hopefully though he gets rid of it, cause the last few songs it was VERY noticeable, and then it slowly goes away in each song he releases.. can't wait man only 14 more days (2 weeks)... can't wait

Rell

Reaction score
2vwfo8n.jpg

1. "Dr. West" (skit)
2. "3 A.M."
3. "My Mom"
4. "Insane"
5. "Bagpipes From Baghdad"
6. "Hello"
7. "Tonya" (skit)
8. "Same Song & Dance"
9. "We Made You"
10. "Medicine Ball"
11. "Paul" (skit)
12. "Stay Wide Awake"
13. "Old Time's Sake" (featuring Dr. Dre)
14. "Must Be the Ganja"
15. "Mr. Mathers"
16. "Déjà Vu"
17. "Beautiful"
18. "Crack a Bottle" (featuring Dr. Dre and 50 Cent)
19. "Steve Berman" (skit)
20. "Underground/ Ken Kaniff"

http://rapidshare.com/files/230361957/EM-RELAPSE.rar

yeah, its real...get it QUICK before they delete

better hurry up and Get it FAST

CT Styles

'Beautiful' is my new favorite song. It's fucking.. well, beautiful. I love it.

straight_edge76

Just a question to those who downloaded Relapse.

If you downloaded Relapse why in the hell are you going to spend the money on buying it? You already have the album pirated and can just burn it to a CD. I don't see why everyone is waiting until what a few days before the album officially is released to pirate it off the net. How long have people been waiting for a new eminem album? 4-5 years? Would It really kill you to wait a few more days? For Shame...for shame.

Rell

Reaction score
Just a question to those who downloaded Relapse.

If you downloaded Relapse why in the hell are you going to spend the money on buying it? You already have the album pirated and can just burn it to a CD. I don't see why everyone is waiting until what a few days before the album officially is released to pirate it off the net. How long have people been waiting for a new eminem album? 4-5 years? Would It really kill you to wait a few more days? For Shame...for shame.

I don't support record labels with my cash, sorry. You do know how the system works, right?

The only albums I'm buying this year, besides Jada's (already bought the retail) is Lupe Fiasco, and Meth and Red since they could actually USE the sales. Eminem will probably do 1 million his first week without me buying his album so.. my sale would mean nothing, basically. I'd rather buy an independent artist's record like Blu or Saigon's.

straight_edge76

That's understandable, to me its just the principle, people who downloaded it (like i am about 99.99999999% sure wordlife did) that said they were going to buy it.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Depending on the artist, I'll buy an album. I bought Kardinal's album when it came out because I was supporting the album, album didn't meet my expectations, but I'm supporting an artist I enjoy. I planned on buying Curren$y album but no retail store in Toronto had it and I'm not willing to download Winrar just so I can dl the album, I'll keep searching but if worse comes to worse, I might have to bite the bullet and dl Winrar.

Dre

Reaction score
Same with me, I'm very picky with buying albums. The only albums that I would buy is Drake and The Cool Kids simply because I heard all of their songs and mixtapes and I know what I'm expecting if I buy their album.
I don't want to buy any artist album and feel like I wasted my money because I didn't like their album. That's why I download it most of the time.

Moonlight Drive

For CT; do you also lol when people try to pass off 'Aussie Hip Hop' as some kind of different genre? The only thing that's different is the accent.

CT Styles

I don't really get it here, although, you're considered a 'hard kunt' generally if you listen to the more non-mainstream/underground 'Aussie Hip Hop' like Bias B and shit..

Are you into it or are you more rock?