NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

I downloaded it.. BUT I only listened to a little of it... I actually bought the album and waiting for it to ship soon, so I'm taking my time

Rell

Reaction score
bad news nino

Curren$y's album "This aint no mixtape" is an exclusive album with amalgam digital, and its a digital release only...so you're probably never gonna find a hard copy in stores. You could probably order the hard copy from some random site, but the chances of you finding it on store shelves are pretty low lol...

Moonlight Drive

Are you into it or are you more rock?
Rock by far, but I've started to delve a little bit more into Hip Hop lately. I just find it funny when people try to plop Hilltop Hoods/Bliss N Eso into their own little genre.

CT Styles

Yeah, I mean, 'Aussie Hip Hop's a sub-genre obviously but it's not some whole different thing. It's still under hip-hop/rap. I'd recommend listening to 360 and Pez if you haven't already heard of them with 'The Festival Song' but 'How Good?' by 360 is fucking awesome with some good/funny rhymes.

Rell

Reaction score
Drake is nice, he's the kid from Degrassi right?

Drake feat. Trey Songz-replacement girl
http://www.zshare.net/audio/19036792f928a7/

yo, look at how old this post is...5-26-07

haha

I was trying to put people on drake damn near 2 years ago...who else (outside of Canada) even took dude seriously back then? mind you, this is before all the young money shit was even happening....

I'm so hip hop...

straight_edge76

Honestly the only reason I know who Drake is because someone posted a video a while back.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
@ Smell Rell - I wonder who introduced you to him?

@ the Take You Down song - WACK!

Bought and bumped Cam's Crime Pays last night and I was expecting better. Honestly only song off the album I heard prior to the album release was "Where I Know You From" and "Curve" is decent. The skits are funny but I was kinda wishing some of these joints stayed on the mixtapes and atleast one major feature could've been on it. If I had to compare it to his other albums.

Come Home With Me > Purple Haze > (tied) Killa Season/Crime Pays > Confessions of Fire > SDE

straight_edge76

lol not even close imo. Thats a pretty funny thing a "rap bracker" how exactly does it work?

Dre

Reaction score
I agree with Joe Budden, that whole bracket is fucked up. It seems like VIBE was looking for the most successful rappers instead of the most lyrical.

The Member

Reaction score
Yeah, it seems like it was a popularity contest than an actual raw talent based, but I still think Meth is a better lyricist than Budden. Budden's hot, or was hot, but he was never THAT hot. Sorry.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Like he said they were looking more for the matchups but in reality Plies and others shouldn't be on this.

BREAKING NEWS!!

xxl1.jpg

speechless.

The Member

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm just as shock with OJ on the cover. No, but last years cover kicked this year's ass. The Miami stars, Rick Ross, Trina, Flo~Rida, and DJ Khaled was much more iconic. I saw that, and said 'wtf~!', and not just because of Ross's main boobs. I'll probably go pick it up sometime this week. Also, Tyga & Drake have this unfinished single on the way called 'Stampede' which is raw fire. I have a snippet of it on my Myspace, but it is worth checking out so far. And~

[YT]rDKtePeeBMo[/YT]
HOT & FRESH.