NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

on a lighter note...

I read that Drake and Rihanna are dating. I have no clue if its true or not. Just an update I got off of one of the hip-hop news pages on MySpace.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
What do you mean by eerie?

Creepy, odd. Like CT said he recorded it last week and hearing him talk about his brother and dad doing suicide in front of him, it's weird. He had a distribuing past.

On a much lighter note

Whooty: Pronounced woo-t. Definition white chick with a big booty. Some Pootie Tang look dudes (Sa da tay!) made this song to praise the new species of woman. I like the video best played on mute.

[yt]lG_iSwkqwjM[/yt]

But this is the first thing that comes up when searched on youtube. Around 1:40, I lose it.

[yt]63d9PGmh_sk[/yt]

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Charles Hamilton Gets Punched... BY A GIRL

[yt]vmmAzVAaKPY[/yt]

11brj92.gif

Looks like Sonic lost some rings. lol

Dre

Reaction score
Clipse feat. Kanye West "Kinda like a Big Deal" video shoot ( behind the scenes footage)
[yt]9Qtshphg6uk[/yt]

I'm happy to say that this Music Video was shot in my hood (Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn, New York).

straight_edge76

That's whats up...the only thing ever shot in my town was some shitty ass indie movie scene.

The Member

Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahahah! OMFG. Hamilton No! Rofl. Video of the year.

Anyways, 'The Stampede' an uncomplete track by Drake & Tyga is going to be amazing. I got the first half on my Myspace. BTW, can someone keep us updated with at least one hot song every day. I'd rep when ever I like something.