NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
Fabolous? Who wants to hear Fabolous, Rell? lol...you know it's all about Slim Shady...lol

To be honest, I haven't been impressed by Fab in a long time. His latest album is alright, nothing special but then again what Fabolous album really is?

I think Fabolous is the most average rapper there is. Average flow, average rhymes, average beats, etc. He has hot singles there's no doubt about that but when it comes to all his other songs, they're wack. Plain and simple.

I'll probably check out Gangsta Grillz anyway though...lol

Is it any good? Anything new from Fab?
Or is it the same old, same old?

Rell

Reaction score
Its all new, trust me, fab isnt what he used to be. He has some of the sickest punches you will ever hear.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Alright, I was going to probably check it out anyway but now that you say that. I'll check it out definitely.

Rell

Reaction score

The Anigma

Reaction score
Thanks for the link but a friend of mine actually had the mixtape at his house and he let me borrow it.

Alright, now here's what I think of the mixtape.

I haven't been checking for Fab in a while. I never seen him as that great of a rapper to be honest as far as his albums go. I mean he's never made a classic album imo BUT this mixtape is pretty dope. I wasn't expecting much from it to be honest but after hearing it I think it's pretty tight. I agree that his punches are cold and his wordplay is nice as well. The beats could've been better imo but overall it's a great mixtape from Fab. Never thought I'd put great and Fab in the same sentence but he impressed me with this mixtape. It's just too bad his albums aren't like this. "Suicide" is sick, loving the whole track.

By the way, what's with Red Cafe being featured on like five songs? I think Fab could've got someone else on one of them songs. By the way, the song with Cassidy is good, too.

And just want to say that I heard Clipse's mixtape- "The Re-Up- We Got It 4 Cheap Vol.3" and it's dope. Definitely mixtape of the year.

Rell

Reaction score
lol Nice. I agree with you, Fabolous has one of the most forgettable discographies ever. The Street Dreams album was just mediocre. I didnt even check for his last album tbh. I still have a lot of his old desert storm stuff, he was raw. Red Cafe is below average plain and simple lol. I liked the fact that Freck Billionare and Paul Cain we're on the tape though.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Fab will never deliver a classic album but I'll give him credit that he can come with some good singles. His singles aren't bad but he's been in the rap game for how long and hasn't broadened his music yet. He's like every other rapper in the game right now except he has the potential to be blazin'.

CT Styles

^^ I agree with you all. Fab will make some pretty good singles but his albums just aren't good enough IMO. To me he concentrates on getting a good single out there so people will consider buyin album but then they relize it is crap

Mr. Mat

fab does do good singles look at it breath cant deni it & shit like that
but his albums are below average imo

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
check out Consequence ft. John Legend-Feel This Way and let me know what you think of it.

Rell

Reaction score
I have the Dont Quit your Day Job album. I like Con-man, he's a more lyrical version of Kanye West. Its obvious he's ghostwritten for Ye in the past.

Hitman

Reaction score
Finally: A Jay-z / Nas Album?

AllHipHop said:
Is this a case of too little, too late? There are new rumors coming out saying that Nas and Jay have decided to do what we all said they should have done years ago: do an album together. According to the Daily News, the album is called the Kings of Hip-Hop and it will be on Jay-Z Carter Music Group, a label that doesn't exist at press time. Anyway, they say this album will drop early next year. No confirmations, but what do you think? I think we will see a bunch of older rappers upset at the title like when Cedric The Entertainer and 'Nem called themselves the "Kings of Comedy."

Thank you god...I've been waiting years for this.

The Anigma

Reaction score
I could see some dumb, wack-ass rappers (Lil' Wayne, 50 Cent, etc.) having a problem with the album title. If this does happen it'll be good but IMO neither of them are as good as they used to be. If they did this shit in like 96, 97 it would've been sick but I don't think it'll live up to expectations.

Rell

Reaction score
lol exactly, Naz & Jay-Z are senior citizens, but still, cant wait for the album.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Alright, what's up with everyone listing Lil' Wayne as one of their top rappers. Everywhere I go I hear people talking about how "sick" Weezy is. What makes Lil' Wayne so damn great? He's been rapping about the same tired topics for the past 10 years, his voice is annoying and he has no flow whatsoever IMO. What makes him so great to everybody?