NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Mat

anigma i agree his voice sounds like hes on crack & wayne thinks hes the greatest rapper ever wich is bullshit i dont like him at all

Rell

Reaction score
His voice doesnt make him a bad rapper. Lil Wayne is OK. He's come a long way. He's definitely over hyped, but I wouldn't say he's plain horrible. He's honestly not that bad. He says a few hot lines, but he isnt as great as some make him seem. He's definitely not in my top 5 though.

When Gillie Da Kid left cash money, Waynes flow changed. When Curren$y left young money, his flow changed again...all I'm sayin :rolleyes:

CT Styles

I don't mind Lil' Wayne from what I've heard of him. I don't mind 'Shorty Bounce' and a few others but people do talk big bout him even tho he aint that great IMO. He's good but not great..

The Anigma

Reaction score
So who is everyone's top 10 rappers ever, dead or alive?

01. Redman
02. Jay-Z
03. 2pac
04. Notorious B.I.G
05. Andre 3000
06. DMX
07. Nas
08. Eminem
09. Method Man
10. Game

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Wow you sure can jump topics Anigma lol. Wayne has a nice flow but playground rhymes that don't take much thought. There's like a handful of songs that I actually liked from him.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Wow you sure can jump topics Anigma lol. Wayne has a nice flow but playground rhymes that don't take much thought. There's like a handful of songs that I actually liked from him.

lol...sorry about jumping topics but the only thing I could've really replied with was, "Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying" or something along those lines.

Back to the subject though, I thought Lil' Wayne was alright back in the day but I just don't understand why so many people that I talk to see him as "the best rapper alive" which he definitely isn't IMO.

Mr. Mat

So who is everyone's top 10 rappers ever, dead or alive?

01. Redman
02. Jay-Z
03. 2pac
04. Notorious B.I.G
05. Andre 3000
06. DMX
07. Nas
08. Eminem
09. Method Man
10. Game

good list there james good to see people havnt forgotten about redman

Rell

Reaction score
lol I repped him for that, Redman is def one of the G.O.A.T.

The Saga continues is one of my favorite tracks ever

Mr. Mat

lol yeah i cant forget redman imo hes done to much for hip hop but i can see how these youngstas can foget because they dont even know who redman is

Hitman

Reaction score
Juvenile's Four-Year-Old Daughter Shot & Killed

AllHipHop said:
Police in Gwinnett County, Georgia have arrested a 17-year-old boy and charged him with murdering his mother and two young sisters, one of whom was the daughter of rap star Juvenile.

According to reports, police have accused Anthony Tyrone Terrell Jr. of shooting his mother, Gwinnett County Sheriff's Deputy Joy Deleston, 39.

The high school sophomore also shot and killed Deleston's two daughters, Micaiah, 11, and Juvenile's four-year-old daughter, Jelani.

"It is heartbreaking to lose someone in the way that we lost her," Gwinett County Sheriff Butch Conway told WSB-TV Channel 2. "I am very angry that these three lives were so violently taken from us in a totally senseless and cowardly act."

Terrell is currently incarcerated at the DeKalb County Jail, where he faces three counts of murder, three counts of aggravated assault and other charges.

This is sad.

Montana

alright so some new albums is out this year, so heres what im listening to.

Snoop's ego trippin

Personally i think this is one of snoops worst albums. Different beats, and just seemed too far left field. Its not bad, just not what i was expecting, especially after blue carpet treatment.

5/10

Rick Ross

This album lives up to the hype (if you add the pre release album) They left off a couple bangers, but this album still delivers. Boss is one of the hottest tracks now, and i think people are goin to catch onto this album.

8.5/10

Pitbull

Very Surprising, this album is solid. Its got you uptempo dance tracks, your dance hall, maimi bass. Its a good mix.

8/10

I also got Fat Joe, Webbie, and Jim Jones but havent listened to those yet

The Anigma

Reaction score
I agree with those ratings, Montana. Snoop's new album is horrible imo. I hated "Sensual Seduction" when it first came out but I checked out the album anyway. I haven't heard Ross' album yet but "Boss" is fire imo. I've never been a fan of Pitbull and the music he makes so I didn't check out his album. From what I've heard, Fat Joe's album is alright. It's really your basic Fat Joe album. Nothing special on it imo. Only good song off of Webbie's album is the single, "Independent". To me, the rest are forgetful songs. And Jim Jones' album is like every other Jim Jones album. WACK! lol...