NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Webbie album really surprised me actually,i've yet to listen to in my car, but it sounded good on the comp. I'd say 7.5 on that. Jim Jones didnt impress me, but i havent heard all of it 5/10 on that. And im not really interested in Joe's album. Typical joe im sure.

Mr. Mat

I heard 4 songs off ego trippin & most of them are not that good its very disapointing because the blue carpet treatment was such a good album imo only 2-3 bad songs off of that album

Another thing you guys think Detox will drop this year?

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
alright so some new albums is out this year, so heres what im listening to.

Snoop's ego trippin

Personally i think this is one of snoops worst albums. Different beats, and just seemed too far left field. Its not bad, just not what i was expecting, especially after blue carpet treatment.

5/10

Rick Ross

This album lives up to the hype (if you add the pre release album) They left off a couple bangers, but this album still delivers. Boss is one of the hottest tracks now, and i think people are goin to catch onto this album.

8.5/10

Pitbull

Very Surprising, this album is solid. Its got you uptempo dance tracks, your dance hall, maimi bass. Its a good mix.

8/10

I also got Fat Joe, Webbie, and Jim Jones but havent listened to those yet
Yo Montana was "Luxury Tax" on Rick Ross' album, that song is fire.
http://allhiphop.com/stories/multimedia__music/archive/2008/02/28/19354037.aspx

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Webbie's album was an 8/10 (IMO). There's only two, three songs I didnt' really care but overall, Webbie lyrically shines as the frontier in Trill ENT. Snoop's album is just not good, as Montana said the beats are very left field even for Snoop. Besides the three songs I heard before the album came out (Sexual Eruption, Neva Hafta Worry & Life of the Party) only one other song I actually like and it's not that great.

Not expecting much from Joe's album, hasn't been good in a few years. Ross, just not a good rapper. Heard few songs off of Trilla, not impressed.

Montana

I just got Flo Ridas album too, I was impressed by that one as well. Its got a lot of bangers. 8/10.

Also you guys gotta check out The Game - Big Dreams (its on his myspace page) Its his first single off LAX. I think that track is killer.

CT Styles

Anyone got Snoop's new album? I'm thinking of gettin it is it worth getting? Any good tracks?

Famou$ 187

Snoop's album is worth listening to but not worth getting. It has like 5 songs that are hot the rest isn't all that great.

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
i like the beat on lil wayne-lollipop. the ladies go crazy for it in the clubs around here.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Lil Wayne Album Gets Pushed Back

Author: Ryan
Read 2388 Times Since
Posted on 2008-04-10
The highly anticipated album from Lil Wayne, “The Carter 3â€￾ has been pushed back. Originally set to be released on May 13, the album will now be released on June 10th.

The Carter 3 will be the Wayne's sixth solo project and his first solo release since 2005's The Carter 2. This album will also mark the end of Weezy's ‘Tha Carter’ trilogy which included 2004's The Carter and 2005's The Carter 2. The two albums were RIAA certified gold platinum respectively.

When speaking of the album, Wayne told Billboard, "It's one of those albums people are really waiting on, so I made it so that whatever is on it will stick with you forever. I'm taking my time with it. And I'm giving artists I respect and people I want to do songs with -- not songs the label fixed -- an opportunity to collaborate."
http://24hourhiphop.com/hip+hop+News/Lil+Wayne+Album+Gets+Pushed+Back/2447/

Mr. Mat

Fuck im so sick of Lil wayne in the spotlight so damn much
focus on someone thats fresh instead of this crack head wayne.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
^^That's cold....don't wate on Weazy F. Baby. lol, U should check out that thread I made in this section about Weazy killing a girl! It's crazy, son! And I think, unfortunately, true.

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
not really hip hop but has anyone listened to the E=MC2 cd yet?

Montana

Mariah has some alright tracks on her cd.

Has anyone heard the new Young Jeezy and Kanye West - Put on

Thats a hot track.