NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant One

Reaction score
Cant argue with that, I also blame the media as well for constantly writing about the whole East Vs West thing as well.

The Anigma

Reaction score
it wasn't even East vs. West; Pac said it himself it was just a problem between two rappers (pac more than big) and the media just perpetuated it so their could be drama and everyone can make money and there's no denying that whole time was one of the most money-making times for hip hop. The media also connected events that had nothing to do with Pac and Big or East and West to cause even more tension...and I remember Snoop saying that he was telling Pac not to get at Biggie and leave it alone but then Pac had Suge and others telling him to get at them...the beef was really stupid looking back at it...imo

Defiant One

Reaction score
yeah it was dumb looking back at it, 2 lives lost over an issue amongst them. Suge and the media are to blame for that in my mind

Mr. Mat

your both right also kurupt said it best east coast vs west coast war fuck that there was no war it was the media that blew it out of proportion i remember big & puffy wanted to sort it out but suge told pac to get at them & pac was pissed at the time not knowing who shot him so he did

The Anigma

Reaction score
I'd blame puffy as well...he and suge could've stopped it if they really wanted to but I think once Suge got at puffy at the Source Awards that probably really pissed puffy off especially since suge dissed him in his own hometown in front of his own people...damn, that was a crazy atmosphere at the Source Awards too...alot of tension in the air that night...

Defiant One

Reaction score
oh yeah that was crazy, Puff has an ego and being dissed on TV, in his own backyard, probaly got to him alot more than he was willing to let on. He played it cool when he got on stage but that couldve been a front.

Mr. Mat

yeah i love that moment

here you go so you can re-live it
[YT]JpgpS3ogvMM[/YT]

The Anigma

Reaction score
lol thanks mat you know suge had alot of balls to go up there and say that...
even though they booed his ass it could've been worse with all the tension...

Defiant One

Reaction score
Thats like walking into the Georgia Dome and screaming at the top of your lungs FUCK ATLANTA its crazy, and takes alot of balls

The Anigma

Reaction score
who is that with Suge on stage I can't recognize him...

The Anigma

Reaction score
must be someone cause he's popping shit when they walking off the stage...

anyway, I remember Puffy actually did try to downplay the attack, didn't he?

It's weird that Pac doesn't mention Biggie on Makaveli but Biggie talks about Pac on Life After Death...subliminally at least...

Defiant One

Reaction score
I think part of that was ego. People felt Pac won the battle and Biggie didnt want to escalate the drama, but probaly his pride was telling him to say something.