NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
yea it was a classic...

What do you guys think of Ol' Dirty Bastard?

LOL listening to Shimmy Shimmy Ya (a classic by the way) and had to ask...

I think ODB was one of the most original rappers ever; he was def. real and didn't let the fame and whatnot he got with Wu-Tang go to his head he was still going through real life shit and not trying to front...and I believe he was the first rapper to rap backwards on a track...way before Missy Elliott which alot of people believe she was and give her credit for that...sorry started to rant a bit there lol but what do ya'll think about ODB???

Mr. Mat

ODB was such a good rapper he made wu's first album every solo album he has is good brooklyn zoo is a classic ODB had his own style witch i think was good for a rapper to have cause these days every style is the same

Defiant One

Reaction score
My fav. ODB song was the track he did with Kelis "hey dirty baby I got your money, dont you worry" I love that song, I wanna listen to it right now. He was his own man and I respect that more than anything else. I also like the song "pop shit" afer he changed his name to Dirt Mcgirt.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Alright, Lil Wayne vs. Jay-Z...

both say they're the best who do you think is better?

Defiant One

Reaction score
Jay hands down, Wayne aint had that mainstream success yet. I said yet cuz he only what 24-25 so he still could get it.

The Anigma

Reaction score
I expressed the way I feel about Lil' Wayne already so I'm going with Jay and I believe Jay would eat Wayne up in a battle...

Mr. Mat

who the fuck is lil wayne compared to jay z nothing that's what jay z would squash any rapper today if he put his heart back into it

The Anigma

Reaction score
^^^totally agree alright, trick question lol....Yung Joc vs. Jibbs who's the better rapper?

Defiant One

Reaction score
Wayne would rather kiss Baby he dont want no parts of Jay lol

Jibbs or Joc??? Its like saying whos penis would you rather be Batista's or Lashley's ??? either way you lose

The Anigma

Reaction score
lmao i was just kidding but i'm being serious now...

Makaveli vs. Illmatic?

Defiant One

Reaction score
The Don Killuminati: The 7 day theory (man thats a long ass title) Hail mary, and To live and Die in LA. Made right after DRE left still a classic though

Mr. Mat

makavielli it was a classic so was illamatic but makaveli had a better track listing political rhymes good songs & such a strong album even the people he disses on that album listen to it

The Anigma

Reaction score
I'm going with Makaveli as well...it had a small but powerful track listing and had a major impact on Pac's legacy...(the alive theories started with this album and all of the "hidden messages")